WtW 12

Chapter Twelve

As he woke the next morning he felt a weight on his stomach and a hand patting his chest and he opened his eyes to see Willow looking down at him.
"Morning baby." Seth said.
"Morning daddy." Willow whispered. "Shhh, mummy and Lils are sleeping still."
Seth looked over and saw Becky and Lily curled together still sleeping. The clock read just after five.
"How come you are awake?" Seth asked.
"My tummy is rumbling." Willow said.
Seth smiled as it growled.
"I am so hungry." Willow said.
"Seems so." Seth said. "How about we go find it a snack and we'll get daddy some coffee?"
"Okay." Willow said.
Seth slipped his shoes on while Willow got hers and they headed down to see what they could find at the breakfast bar.
"Anything look good?" Seth asked.
"Can I have taters?" Willow asked.
Seth nodded and got her a bowl and then went to get him some coffee while she ate.
"I take it you like those." Seth said.
"Yes, tank you daddy." Willow said.
Seth smiled and after they finished he made a cup for Becky.
"Wait." Willow said.
"What is it?" Seth asked.
"We need to get a juice box." Willow said.
"Why?" Seth asked.
"Please daddy." Willow said.
"Okay." Seth said handing her a juice box and they walked back up to the room.
"Daddy." Lily said.
"There they are." Becky said.
"Someone woke up just after five and was starving." Seth said setting the cup of coffee down before leaning down and kissing her. "Morning."
"Morning." Becky said.
"Sissy always wakes up hungry." Lily said. "I wake up thristy."
"That explains the juice box you insisted I get." As Lily jumped off the bed and took the juice box and began drinking it.
"Yep." Willow said. "Morning mummy."
Willow climbed up on the bed with some help and snuggled into Becky who held her.
"My sweet girl." Becky said. "Did you have sweet dreamed curled up on daddy?"
"Yep." Willow said. "Lils curled up with mommy so I needed daddy."
"Daddy I am hungry now." Lily said finishing her juice.
"How hungry?" Seth asked.
"Hungry enough to eat daddy." Lily said pretending to turn into a monster. "Daddy food eat."
"Eaten by a four year old sounds like every grown persons dream." Seth said as he held up the squirming girl.
"Must eat daddy." Lily called snapping her teeth at Seth.
"Daddy won't be very tasty." Becky said smiling. "Owe."
Looking down Seth saw Willow playfully biting Becky's thumb.
"But mummy is." Willow said.
"Must eat." Lily cried.
"I think we may need to get these little lasses some proper food." Becky said.
"I agree." Seth said. "They have blueberries down at the breakfast bar.
"Buberries?" Lily said freezing.
"Yes, so let's get our shoes on and go get some." Seth said.
"Okay, I will eat daddy another day, buberries today." Lily said and Seth set her down and after getting shoes on they walked down to the breakfast bar.

The girls looked at everything picking this and that to eat. After that they sat in the dining room eating and Becky smiled happy to be there.

After breakfast they dressed and headed over to Annette.
"Gran gran." Both called running in and hugging her.
"Hello my darlings." Annette said.
"Looks Gran gran we brought mummy with us." Willow said.
"And we had a sleep over together too." Lily said.
"Wow, how fun was that?" Annette said.
"It was so much fun." Lily said.
Becky finally made her way inside with Seth and hugged her mum.

"How are you feeling dear?" Annette asked.
"I am so very happy." Becky said.
"That is amazing." Annette said.
They spent the morning packing up the girls toys and clothes that were going. Annette insisted they take all the clothes as by the time the girls came back they'd be to small for them to wear.
"How are they getting to our new home?" Willow asked.
"I am going to ship them." Seth said.
"Wow." Lily said.
"We'll take the personal things in our suit cases but the rest will arrived in the states in about two weeks." Seth said. "We'll beat it there."
"Wow." Both girls said.
"Daddy how are we getting to the states?" Willow asked. "Not in a box like our shoes right?"
"Not in a box, we are going to fly in a plane." Seth said. "Remember my boss Hunter, he does NXT?"
"Yes." Both said.
"Well he and Stephanie arranged for us to use the WWE corporate jet to get from here to Orlando in one trip." Seth said.
"Wow." Both said.
"I didn't know that." Becky said.
"He just texted me this morning." Seth said. "It will be easier with you and two new little travelers."
"It will." Becky said.
"Uncle Rich too right?" Willow asked.
"Yes." Seth said.
"He is wrapping up some work he's been doing in Bray." Annette said. "He said he'll be ready to go Sunday."
"Good." Seth said.
The girls went down for a nap and Seth went to runs errands and to give Becky and her mum some time to talk.