47. Dance Practice

Start from the beginning

"nams said everything about you" she said smiling..

"i really should thank you for helping me and rakesh" i said..

" no.. Iam nothing but a connecting link.. If you dont love each other no one can do anything about that" she said..

I nodded smiling.

"what vaishali.. Full busy eating swetha's brain??" vikranth said.

"yeah.. As you already ate most.. Why to waste the remaining.. So iam eating it" vaishali said laughing..

All laughed..

Rakesh came and stood beside me with confused look. He asked looking at all of us "why are you all laughing? Did i miss something??"

"Yeah.. A lot u missed.. But first start our practice session.. We need to compete with grooms.. They are already well prepared.." namitha said seriously.

"Ohh really.. Come on then.. Lets start.." rakesh said folding his sleeves much higher.

"Guys.. Me and my husband already prepared with a song.. So no need to worry about us.." Vaishu said

"Ohh then are we any less.. We too will prepare another song" priya said looking at vikranth.

"Then we too.." Rakesh said placing his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him shocked..

"What are you talking.. I dont know any steps.. " i said trying to push his hands to maintain a little distance.

"You dont need to worry.. Rakesh is here.. No need to fear" he said tightening his hold not allowing me to move away.

"So okay done.. We will come with individual songs then we all will do one song.. " priya said looking at all of us.

"okay.. So that group song steps will be dealt when abhinav comes here.. Till then all of you practice ur own.." namitha said like a teacher telling her students to do well in exams.

"Ok guys.. Bye.."

All started dispersing in to their rooms.

"Swetha.." namitha called me..

i turned to look at her.. "Yess namitha"

"Can u adjust with vaishu for 2 days.. Rakesh will adjust with varun and vikranth.. One room is filled with all luggage.. Its difficult to shift it immediately.. By the time abhinav comes, we will arrange the room.." namitha said hesitating.

"heyy.. No problem .. Its okay.." i reassured her. No problem for me to stay with vaishali, because she is the one who helped us. May be i can never be able to repay her.

"thank you" namitha said and went away.

We reached our room.

Vaishali's luggage was shifted to our room while rakesh took his necessaries to varun room..

There is a little uncomfortableness at first but gradually we get along with each other. As they used to say, Vaishali is very good.

At evening we started our practice in a gallery.

Rakesh said that he already selected a song for our couple dance. I didnt even asked him which song it is, Because he is the dancer, he knows best.

As the music started playing, I was dumbstruck with his selection.

He selected some random fast music beats for hiphop dance.

Seriously.. He wants me to do dance for that music.. I cant.. I just cant..