Ch.11 Meeting the gang and a date?

Sharla's P.O.V

That was too close! I grinned in excitement as I interrupted (y/n)'s attempt to kiss Kaiba. Now, I have to see what are the former mermaid's plans are for today...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Dream

I was underwater, having my (f/c) tail back. Taio came up to me and nuzzled me affectionately. I laughed and petted his head. We did some tricks I taught him and some tricks he taught me.

While we were playing, I saw my mom swimming to us. My eyes were full of joy and happiness as I hurriedly swam up to meet her. We met in an embrace as I sobbed in her chest. She stroked my (h/c) locks and whispered comforting words into my ear.

But, our moment was interrupted when we heard the most evil laugh I have ever heard. We let go of one another and see Sharla.

"So, we meet again, (y/m/n). Ready for the clash of magic? Now, your daughter gets to watch you fail and she will become my slave!" She grinned wickedly.

"Leave her out of this! This is just between you and me, Sharla." She said, moving water with her powers. Sharla quickly dodged it and fired back with her powers, freezing mom's tail. She couldn't move. Sharla approached her.

"Now you will become a great addition to my garden!" She said, turning her into a statue. I was watching in horror as she laughed evilly.

"NOOOO!"

End of dream

I shot up from the bed and panted from the nightmare that occurred in my head. Mokuba wasn't in bed, so he must have gotten up early. I looked at the clock on the night table beside my bed, 7.25 pm. I decided to get up and get ready for today.

I took a shower and dried my hair, leaving it down. I searched through my closet, and got dressed in this:

 I searched through my closet, and got dressed in this:

I don't know why, but I love to dress casual. It makes me feel comfortable. I was happy with the results, and went downstairs. I got to the kitchen where Seto was reading some paper and Mokuba was happily eating his breakfast.

"Good morning, guys!" I said, informing my presence to the brother. "Morning!" Mokuba and Seto said in unison. I sat down and my mouth watered at my breakfast; sunny side up eggs with bacon and cheese with a glass of orange juice. I began to dig in, politely.

I reached out for the carton of orange juice, when I saw Seto reaching for the carton too, and our hands touched. I pulled away, blushing as he took the carton and poured the juice in my glass.

"Thanks." I said with a smile. He returned the smile and blush adorned his handsome face.

After breakfast, Mokuba asked Seto if we could go out. He agreed and we went to the Domino City Mall. Once we got there, gave us some money and said that we can go to the "arcade".