Ch. 5 Falling harder and shark attack

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

After that meeting, Kaiba and I started to meet up every other night. I have learned a few things about him; he's a CEO of a gaming company that's called Kaiba Corp, it used to be his stepfather's weapon company, and when he died, he took over and turned it into a gaming corporation. He is also the second best player in a game called Duel Monsters.

Right now I was on the surface waiting for him, when I saw him with the boy who I recognized as his little brother whose life he saved. He had long, unruly black hair, tanned skin and violet-grey eyes. OMG, he's so adorable!!

He saw me and he gave me his hand to pull me up on the pier. I took it and he pulled me up. His hand was so big compared to mine and soft and warm. I felt tingles when he let go.

"Hey, is this your little brother?" I said looking at the boy who was with Kaiba.

He nodded. "(Y/n), this is Mokuba. Mokuba, this is (Y/n)." He introduced us.

"Wow. So you are the one that saved Seto's life?" He asked in curiosity.

I blushed and I nodded. "Yeah, you could say that" I chuckled, "but, who is 'Seto'?" I asked in complete consfusion.

Mokuba laughed. "That's my big brother!" He told me still laughing. I turned to Kaiba, "I thought your name is Kaiba?" I questioned him.

"Kaiba is my last name. Only my workers and acquaintances call me by my last name. Mokuba is my brother, so he is allowed to call me by first name." He explained.

"Do you have any friends?" I asked.

"Don't have one. Why do I even need them?" He said in his stoic voice.

"Well, you are my friend." I said as if it was completely obvious.

"Well, you could say that. Also for the record, you can call me Seto. And I am sorry for the way I acted when we first met." He said, with a sincere tone in his voice.

I just smiled and said that I have already forgiven him. And for the first time since we met, I saw his lips curving upwards, showing a small smile. My stomach flipped and I felt my face heaten up.

Mokuba decided to swim with me and so we did. We played in the water and after a while he taught me how to play Duel Monsters with a deck he built for me.

"And now, I'll equip my Siren with an equip magic card, Harp of Destruction, which raises her attack points by 500!" I exclaimed as we played. Right now, Mokuba and I were tied up, we both had 600 life points. I ordered my Siren to attack, when he revealed his trap card, Mirror Force. But, I had a trick up my sleeve.

"Sorry, Mokuba! But the minute, you revealed your trap, I activated Trap Jammer!" I revealed my trap.

His life point went to zero. He was shocked and so was Seto. God, his name is even more beautiful than his last name. Wait, did I really say this?

Mokuba congratulated, "That was amazing duel! You are a fast learner!"

"Not bad for a beginner." Seto complimented with a slight smirk on his face. My face was so red, I thought I was having a fever!

Suddenly, he eyed my necklace that hung around my neck. He reached forward and gently placed it in his palm.

"Wow! Your necklace is beautiful, (y/n)! Where did you get it?" Mokuba wondered.

"My mom gave it to me for my last birthday. She said that my father wanted to give it to me for when I was born, and he never got the chance." I explained sadly.

Seto ran his thumb across the moonstone that was next to the big clam shell. "What is this?" He asked curiously.

"That's a moonstone. It also lights up when I sing." I explained.