30 •Finale•

AUTHOR P.O.V
" B-Baby ?.. " The girl spoke, causing Y/N to looked at her that is looking at them while frowning slightly. Suddenly, " Jimin. " Jimin turned his head to the principal as he called his name. The principal then signalled 'Bring her out' to Jimin, making Jimin nodded then placed the packet of drug in his hands to the table before grabbing his girlfriend's hand and pulled her out of the office. 

Y/N P.O.V
" J-Jimin-ahh.. It's not mine.. P-Please believe me, please.. " I begged, holding his hand while my eyes started to blurry. Please believe me.. I've changed.. He pulled me out of the principal's office just now and now we're in an empty classroom. He then suddenly placed me on the teacher's desk and trapped me between his arms.

His eyes keep on staring at me before his lips slowly curved a sweet smile.

" I trust you.. " His words causing a tear to escaped from my eye before I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him. " Oppa.. " I can feel his hand stroked my back while the other one stroking my hair. " Shh.. Relax, okay ?.. I'm not mad at you.. I know you're not wrong.. " I closed my eyes as I heard his soothing voice.

How am I suppose to explain how much I love this guy..

I pulled away then looked at him. He chuckled before his thumbs slowly wiped off the tears on my cheek. " Crying is not good for your health. " I giggled at his words then pecked his nose. He sighed softly then looked at me. " Do you know who she is ? " I blinked a few times before shaking my head.

" N-No. I-I don't know who she is. She just suddenly bumped into me, causing the bag the fell and the packets of drugs, I think, scattered all over the floor. That's why she came into the office and I chased her.. " He nodded his head, poking his inner cheek then focused on me again.

" Who's bag is that ? " " Ivy. "

JIMIN P.O.V
" Ivy. " Fuck, I knew it..! I saw her walking with a bag on her side when I was walking to my office as soon as the recess' bell rang. It can't possibly be her lunch meal, right..? " How can her bag be in your hands ? " I tilted my head, staring into her eyes. " She pouted. Cute..

" She suddenly came to me and apologised, then someone called her and she keep on saying that she needs to give that bag to her friend first, that's why I volunteered to help.. " She looked down, causing me to bite my lips, chuckling before leaning my forehead against her's.

" You wanna be a good girl, hmm ?.. " I whispered, eyes looking at her. She nodded her head then tilted it. " I listen to your orders.. That's why.. " I giggled as I saw her cute pouty face. I pinched her nose before pulling away, straightening my body posture. " Let me send you home. You need to rest. I'm gonna tell the girls. "

Y/N P.O.V
" I'm gonna settle this shit as soon as possible and I'll tell you once everything's settled. Okay ? " I nodded my head, smiling softly while looking at him. He kissed my forehead then walked away, leaving me alone in this house. I sighed, laying myself on the bed. I hope this settles quickly. And..!

I sat up hurriedly, frowning. I'm still curious about the principal.. Isn't he mad when Jimin suddenly pulled me out of the office and when he called me baby ?? " Whatever it is, I will find out the truth later.. I don't care. "

Few Days Later..

Here we are, standing in a line in front of the school entrance while looking at Ivy that is being pushed by the policeman, to the police car. I sighed before turning my head to Jimin that is standing beside me.He noticed my stares, causing him to curved a sweet smile then grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him.

" You okay ?.. " I nodded, burying my face on his chest. " Yes.. " Alright, the story goes like this.. Jimin told me that Ivy already involves with mafias few months ago. She started buying drugs few weeks ago, that's why she came up with this idea to sabotage me and drag me down.

And now, she's arrested for being involved in illegal stuffs and gang. I wrapped my arms around Jimin's neck, hugging him. He stroked my back while patting my head. " Everything is fine now.. Don't worry.. I got you.. " I close my eyes, curving a small smile. Thanks oppa..

Few Minutes Later..

He groaned, sitting on the couch while sighing heavily. I sat down beside him, stared at him. I think there's something I wanna ask you.. But I forgot- Oh yeah ! " Jimin.. " I called his name, causing him to turned his head to me. " Yes princess ? " He turned towards me fully, tilting his head.

I bite my lips then brushed my hair back. " Jimin-ah.. Is there anything you wanna tell me about the principal ? " I asked, crossing my arms. He blinked a few times then his lips slowly curved a warm smile. " I think it's time for me to tell you the truth. " I frowned, raising an eyebrow.

I knew it ! " About what, huh ? " He remained silent for a while. His eyes keep on staring at me before he spoke. " He's my dad. " My eyes widen. Wh-What ?? " What..? " He giggled then lifted me up and placed me on his lap. " Yes.. " He smiled before nuzzled on my neck. 

S-So all this while h-he.. H-He..! " Yah ! " I hit his chest, glaring at him playfully. He laughed out loud, hugging me close. " Come on, baby girl. Think about it ! I'm not in a high position yet I can just talk to the principal and made him chased Taehyung out. " I pouted as I think about how stupid I am.

Yeah.. He's right.. " Aisyy~ " I whined, burying my face on his neck. He chuckled then started stroking my hair. " Who's my dad is not important, my little princess.. The most important thing is, I'm here, keeping you safe and sound. I won't let anybody hurt my baby girl ever again. I promise.. "

Few Months Later..

We're at the cafe right now, enjoying our breakfast. Suddenly, a waiter that is walking beside us while bringing a tray of food, fell because she accidentally stepped on the table's cloth. My eyes widen. I immediately stand up from the chair and helped her up. " Are you okay ? Someone please clean this mess ! "

I said while helping her to walk to the counter. Some of the waiters ran to our table and cleaned the mess. " T-Thank you, miss.. " She said as soon as we arriced in front of the counter. I curved a sweet smile, nodding my head. " No problem. " I then turned my head to Jimin that is still sitting, only to see he is smiling softly at me.

Few Minutes Later..

I laid down on the bed, groaning softly. " Tired already ? " He chuckled, placing his watch on the dressser. I pouted as soon as a thought suddenly came rushing into my mind. " Oppa-ah !~ " I faced him, sitting up. He turned towards me, tilting his head. " Yes babe ? "Here we go.. I pulled my hand out, still pouting. He blinked a few times before frowning.

" What is it, baby ? " I tilted my head, curving a cute smile. " Where's my lollipop ? " His lips suddenly curved an evil smirk before he suddenly started hovering towards me until he stopped and stand on his knees. His hands then slowly starts unbuckling his belt. My eyes widen. Uh oh..

" Don't you want a tastier lollipop ? "

THE END