12

Schedule

JIMIN P.O.V
In a second, they immediately closed their mouths while their eyes slowly fell on me. I raised an eyebrow, still crossing my arms. " So ? " I spoke, causing them to hurriedly open their books and paid attention to me. I then glanced at Y/N, only to see she is glaring at me before rolling her eyes and looked away. I shook my head, turning around while curving a small smile.

Few Minutes Later..

Y/N P.O.V
Darkness.. I know.. It sounds like a normal thing in everyone's life.. And maybe it can make everyone think of it as a childish action to cry over darkness but.. There's something happened in the past that makes me can't forget about it.. And no ! I'm not suffering from nyctophobia. It just that.. Urghh.. I closed my eyes, feeling a slight pain in my head.

- " Go away ! "
- " I'm the one who feed you after your useless mom died ! Now listen to me ! "
- " No ! "

" No ! " I flinched, immediately feeling everyone's eyes on me. Oh my.. " Y/N ? " I looked at the owner of the voice, only to see Mr. Park is looking at me, worried.

" Are you okay ? " He asked, frowning while leaning his palms on my desk

" Are you okay ? " He asked, frowning while leaning his palms on my desk. I nodded, gesturing him to go away. " I'm fine, I'm fine. Go, go, go..! They will misunderstand.. " I whispered, clenching my teeth. He sighed before nodding his head, slowly walking away.

JIMIN P.O.V
Okay, now I'm fucking worried.. She suddenly shouted as if she's in fear and she just cried after I locked her up in the classroom. I'm sure there's something happened before.. Oh my god, this girl really makes me crazy.. She's rising up my needs to find out more about her..

Few Minutes Later..

The bell rang, meaning it's time to go home. I turned my head to her, only to see she is now walking towards the door. " Soo Y/N ! " I called her name, causing her to stopped on her tracks. I waited until the others already stepped out of the classroom before I walked towards her. " Hey.. " I grabbed her wrist softly but she snatched it away. " Don't touch me. " I let out a deep breath after hearing her fierce voice. You fucked up, Park..

" Look.. I'm sorry, okay ?.. I-I never thought you will- " " Cry ? " I closed my mouth as she slowly turned her body and faced me. She clenched her jaw before scoffing. " I can sue you if I want, you know ?.. I can sue you for locking me up without the permission from the principal ! " Emm.. You wanna know something, my dear ? The principal is actually- " But I know.. You did that for my best.. You're not doing that on purpose.. So I let you go. " She continued, crossing her arms while pouting slightly.

Adorable.. I finally sighed in relief while slowly curving a smile as I heard her words. Thank God.. " Oh gosh, thank you.. I thought you will scold me like there's no tomorrow. Again, I'm really sorry. I'm sorry for doing that.. I thought you're okay with it but it turns out.. The opposite from what I expected.. " I said, stuffing my hands in my pockets.

She shrugged her shoulders, placing her hands in her hoodie's pockets. " It's okay.. Plus.. " Her lips slowly curved a smirk beofre she suddenly moved closer to me and leaned in closer to my ear. " You said you wanna change me.. Right ?.. " She whispered before pulling away and walked away, leaving me alone in the classroom after killing me with her sexy voice. I swear to God, my heart was about to explode just now..

Y/N P.O.V
It's a lie if I said that I'm not mad at him at all because he knows nothing about me yet he just do whatever he wants without thinking about the consequences. But.. When I think about it.. " Hmm.. Maybe if this type of thin happens.. Maybe it can help me change to be a better person.. Suddenly.. " Y/N ! " I turned my head towards the owner of the voice, only to see the girls are running towards me.

" Where have you been ? We didn't see you after you're being pulled by Mr. Park ! " Ava spoke as soon as they stand in front of you. I fake a cough, looking away. " I was quite busy just now.. Why ? Is there something wrong ? " I asked, changing the topic. Maya then pulled out a piece of paper and handed it towards me. I frowned. " What is this ? " I asked while my hand slowly reaching out for it.

I then looked at the paper and.. Wait.. New schedule ?.. " Wh-What ? " I looked up from the paper, looking at them one by one. " Yup, this is our new schedule from now on. Everyone received it after recess and it immediately starts afterwards. And look. " Ella said before all of them took out their schedules and boom ! No wonder it suddenly Mr. Park's class just now.. And no wonder I didn't see Ella !

" Wait.. All of us got different schedules ?? " I spoke in disbelief, looking at the papers in their hands one by one. " The worst part is, you're the one that got a complete different schedule. My schedule is the same with Mia while Maya with Ava. And you ? All alone.. " Ella said, pouting slightly before followed by the others said sighs. I stared at the schedule again. I'm dead.. Mr. Park's classes are everywhere !