1

New Teacher ?

Y/N P.O.V
The alarm started beeping.. " Ahh..! What the fuck is wrong with you ?! Can't you see I'm sleeping ?! " I sat up, ruffling my hair roughly. Yeah, school time.. Fuck my life.. I stand up from the bed and started doing my morning routine.

I put on my white ripped jeans and boom ! All done

I put on my white ripped jeans and boom ! All done. I brushed my hair back, walking out of the room. If you're wondering, where are my parents.. Well, you'll know about it someday. Don't ask me anything right now. I'm already pissed as hell about the fucking alarm that woke me up early in the morning. I headed towards the kitchen, walking to the refrigerator. I opened the door, grabbing a stick of blueberry lollipop. I unwrapped the wrapper before putting the lollipop in my mouth, started sucking it. Don't blame me~ I'm a lollipop lover ;)

I stopped the car, the lollipop still in my mouth. Out of blue.. " Hi Y/N !~ " A girl suddenly opened the door, bursted into my car before sitting down on the passenger seat. I rolled my eyes, facepalmed. What a loud friend I have.. " Where's the others, Maya ? " I asked, turning my head to her. " Getting ready. Especially Mia. She's slow as hell. " Mia is her twin. Lol.. I nodded my head, looking elsewhere but her.

Few Minutes Later..

I turned off the engine, stepping out of the car afterwards. The others followed my steps. " Cafeteria ? " I asked, making them nodded their heads. Later, we started walking, heading to the cafeteria.

?? P.O.V
" Look, the troublemakers are here.. " I whispered in her ear, looking at the group of girls that are walking to their table. " Troublemakers..? " She whispered, frowning slightly. She's a new student, so it's my 'responsibility' to tell her everything about this school. " Yeah, troublemakers.. The troublemakers of this school.. They consist of five members. Maya, Mia, Ava, Ella and.. " I took a deep breath before pronouncing her name. She's the worst of them all.. The whole school's enemy.. " Soo Y/N.. " She raised an eyebrow, confused. " Y/N ? "

I nodded my head, slowly turning my head to the fucking whores that are now sitting on their own seats.. " Yes, Y/N.. The leader of the gang.. She's the one who always bully the nerds, the weak ones.. She also break the rules, skip classes.. She's the worst in the group.. " I spilled out, staring at the girl with a lollipop in her mouth, full of hatred.. Because of her, everyone in this school lives in hell. Just because of her..

Y/N P.O.V
I continue sucking the lollipop, not caring about anybody around me. Once I get a lollipop, don't ever distract me or you'll die.. " Yah.. I heard there will be a new teacher soon. " Hmm ? New teacher ? I raised an eyebrow, turning my head to Ava. If you are thinking of Ava Max, well she looks just like her ( Not really ). She got blonde locks. She nodded her head, looking at me.

" Yeah, I heard about it too. He's hot, huh ? " Ella spoke, curving a naughty smirk. A girl with black with shaded of violet coloured hair. I scoffed. So a hot teacher, huh ? A he ? What ? Is this some sort of fanfiction or what ? " Yes~ Now I'm excited to meet him ! " Ava said happily, wiggling her eyesbrows. Later, both of them chuckled while hitting each other's arms.

I pulled the lollipop out of my mouth, creating a 'pop' sound, causing them to turned their heads towards me. " New teacher, huh ? What ? Wanna seduce him and get into his pants ? " I raised an eyebrow, poking my inner cheek while crossing my arms. They looked at each other, remaining silent. " Tch.. "

I looked away, curving a smirk. " That's what I thought.. " I don't care if people wanna see us as troublemakers, baddass. But I hate it if people see us as.. Sluts.. That's why I don't like it when they talk about guys.. Especially when I have my own experience about guys.. Useless guys.. And they also know it. Hehe..