14

Rumour

Y/N P.O.V
Here I am, walking down the hallway while sucking my lollipop. Oh how I miss you so much, lollipop~! I'm grateful that dude finally gave me my baby back.. If not, I might die from craving ! Too much, I know. Later, I arrived at the cafeteria. Luckily the recess is not done yet.. Let me just meet my precious and stupid girls.. " Hey. " I said, sitting down on the usual seat.

?? P.O.V
I clenched my jaw as I think about the previous scene before my lips slowly curved a sinister smile. I crossed my legs, eyes not leaving the group of bitches. Just you wait, bitch.. You won't be in 'love' to step into this school anymore..

The Next Morning..

Y/N P.O.V
I sat up, yawning while rubbing my tired eyes. School, huh ? Yeah, fucking sure. I stand up from the bed and started doing my morning routine. Soon, this is how I look !

Blue skinny jeans and black boots

Blue skinny jeans and black boots. Done ! I then walked out of the bedroom and had my breakfast before stepping out of the house then fetched the girls.

Few Minutes Later..

AUTHOR P.O.V
Y/N and her gang then get out of her car before walking inside the school. As they were walking down the hallway, all the students around them started whispering to each other while their eyes are on one of them. Y/N.. She frowned, looking around before covering her head with her hoodie. What the hell is wrong with them ??

Soon, they arrived at the cafeteria and guess what ? They received the same reaction. Or to be specific, she received the same reaction. They then sat down on their usual seats, looking around in confusion. " What the fuck ?? Why are they staring at you like in.. I-In disgust ?? " Maya spoke, crossing her arms.

Y/N pushed down her hoodie, sighing. " I think there's something happens.. " She said, looking around before her eyes suddenly stopped on a group of girls that are talking to each other while glancing at her many times. She clenched her jaw before standing up from her chair and marched towards them.

She can see that they gulped as soon as they saw her and immediately looked down. Y/N then placed her palms on the table, looking at the, one by one. " Hello there. May I help you ? " She asked, poking the inner of her cheek. They looked down, not wanting to meet the troublemaker's eyes. " Hmm ? No ? " Her eyes then caught something similar in everyone's hands. Handphone..

" Give me your phone. " She ordered, gesturing the girl near her to hand her phone to her. She slowly looked up, still holding her handphone. " I said fucking give it ! " Y/N then harshly snatched the phone away from the girl's hand, immediately looking at the screen. Her eyes widen while her jaw clenched as soon as she saw the video they have been watching. It's a video of her and Mr. Park talking and laughing to each other in the classroom. Just the two of them..

Slowly, she looked at the girls in anger. " Who sent you this video ?.. " She asked in a low tone, causing shivers to went down their spines. They remained silent, looking at each other. " I'm asking you ! " Y/N raised her voice while slamming the table, causing them to flinched before suddenly.. " Amelia ! " They said in unison, pointing their fingers towards a person.

Y/N followed their fingers, only to see the diva that glared at her yesterday, laughing and talking to her gang. Oh.. So her name is Amelia, huh ?.. She nodded her head slowly, poking the inner of her cheek. " So you wanna play with me ? Oh, it's on. "

Y/N P.O.V
" I want you to find as many information about this bitch called Amelia. " I spoke, sitting down on the chair. " Amelia ? Wait. The school diva ? " Ella asked as she's the one who I ordered just now. I nodded, crossing my arms. " Why though ? " Ava asked, tilting her head. " She fucking spread videos of me and Mr. Park in the classroom alone ! And now dating rumour between me and Mr. Park is so fucking popular right now ! "

I said, breathing in anger. They gasped, eyes widen. " Oh my, seriously ?! " They said in unison, looking at me. I nodded, massaging my forehead. Stupid bitch.. Stupid fucking bitch ! " I don't care.. What I wanna know is, when it's recess time..! I want all the informations about her wrap around my fingers.. "