24

My Past

Y/N P.O.V
I let out a deep breath, tapping my feet against the floor while my back is leaning on the locker. Relax, Soo Y/N.. You don't even know if it's really him ! Suddenly, I saw the girls approaching me. " Hi Y/N. " I curved a small smile before looking down again. " Are you okay, babe ? " Ella asked, looking worried while moving closer to me. I cloosed my eyes, sighing. " Yeah, yeah I'm fine.. "

Few Hours Later..

Here I am, looking outside the window, biting my lips while Jimin is teaching on the front. I know this will make him mad but I can't stop thinking about the new teacher.. Fuck, help me !  I didn't realise that he is walking towards me when he suddenly flicked my forehead. " Yah..! " I slightly raised my voice while rubbing my forehead.

" Not paying attention to the class, huh ? " He said sternly with a fierce expression plastered on his face, causing me to poked my inner cheek before looking away as I felt my eyes started watery

" Not paying attention to the class, huh ? " He said sternly with a fierce expression plastered on his face, causing me to poked my inner cheek before looking away as I felt my eyes started watery. " Sorry.. " I whispered, loud enough for only him to hear. I'm scared about the new teacher right now and he is not helping.. Good..

JIMIN P.O.V
I will always flick her forehead everytime she's not paying attention to the class and she will sulk after that but today.. Why she looks so sad..? My expression softened while I frowned. Did something happened ?.. I immediately controlled my expression before speaking, " Detention after class ! No recess for you today. " You better tell me why the fuck are you crying, baby girl..

Few Minutes Later..

AUTHOR P.O.V
The bell rang, causing Jimin to immediately turned his head to his baby. She is looking down, resting her forehead on her arm. He frowned, tilting his head then immediately stand up as soon as the other students left the classroom. He locked the door then hurriedly marched to her. " Princess ?? Hey.. "

He kneeled beside her before slowly lifting her head up from the table, only to see.. " Yah ! Why are you crying ?? " He immediately lifted her up by her waist from the chair then carried her to the teacher's desk. He placed her down on the desk then spread her legs so that he is standing between it. " Love.. What's wrong.. "

He wiped her tears using both of his thumbs then pulled her into his embrace. She started crying harder while wrapping her arms around his neck, burying her face on his muscular chest. " Oppa.. " She whined, making him pulled her closer. " Shh.. I'm here.. No need to worry.. No one will hurt you.. I promise.. "

He whispered softly in her ear before kissing her head. Slowly, she pulled away from him then looked up. " I'm sorry.. " She whispered before greeted with a plump lips smashed against her's. He slowly pulled away after a few minutes sticking his lips on her's. " Mind telling me what happened, baby ?.. " He whispered sweetly, tilting his head.

She gulped then connected her eyes with his'. " About my parents.. About my past.. I will tell you.. Now.. "

FLASHBACK

Y/N P.O.V
" Y/N honey~ Look who's with me~ " I hurriedly ran downstairs as soon as I heard my mom's voice. My dad already passed away few months ago so now I only live with my beloved mother. " Uncle ! " I immediately hugged him, burying my face on his stomach. He chuckled, stroking my hair. " Hello there, little girl.. "

He is my mom's boyfriend and I'm glad he's always be there for her through thick and thin. She smile quite a lot after meeting him. That's why I'm quite close with him. Mom brings him home almost everyday. " Honey.. " Mom kneeled beside me, pulling me away from him.

I looked at her, tilting my head. " I have something important to tell you today.. " She said, tugging a strand of hair behind my ear while smiling sweetly. " What is it, mom ? " I asked, blinking my eyes. She looked up to him then smiled and nodded her head before looking at me again. " My dear.. We're getting married.. " Oh..