Chapter 12 💙

—Author's POV—
As jimin and jungkook make out,jungkook pins jimin to the wall,while his legs are still wrapped around his slim waist.
Jungkook takes the opportunity to have jimin get on his little feet and then put his knee between his legs,to which lifted jimin up,because he is so smol ( ☺️ )
Jungkook put his hands on the wall next to jimin's head.

—Jungkook's POV—
I could tell that my little baby boy was getting needy and horny for me and my big friend.
" What's wrong baby boy?Do you want something.? " I said knowing exactly what the small boy wants!
" i-i want y-you koo-okie!!! " He said with a whiny voice and a baby face ready to be messed up entirely.
" O-OH really,well you got to work for is baby.! "
As soon as I had said that jimin started grinding along my leg.!

—Jimin's POV—
I made sure I got kookie's leg in between mines and started grinding against his thigh.
" j-jungkookie..i f-feel like c-c-cumming.. "
i said as i felt like i was about to pass out from excitement,as if i was a girl that just one direction shirtless.
" you like that baby boy?"he said as if he was a wolf ready to destroy it's prey.

He then brought his leg down,and i whined and the loss of weight i had on his thigh.
Jungkook picked me up and was holding me by my ass that he couldn't stop squeezing nor touching,and i had my legs wrapped around his slim waist.

We started to have heated make out section,having a war for dominance with out tongue's,of course jungkook won.

" are y-you okay baby? " jungkook said out of breath.
" y-y-yes.." i am so exhausted from just making out and grinding.
Jungkook takes me over to the bed and slowly out me down and i still had my legs around his slim waist.

We stared at each other for a good one minute.
" jimin are you sure that you want to do this again.?"
jungkook said with a little bit worryingly.
" y-yes,i am."i said out of breath.

Jungkook took of my clothes and he did the same to himself,he pushed me against the headboard of the bed,and got in between my legs,while one of my legs was on his shoulder and my other one was flat on the bed.Jungkook had his one on my thigh that was on his should and was rubbing the other side if my other legs.

" you look so beautiful kitten,your to fragile,i love the way your milky smooth skin glistens,and i love the way you listen and do what i say.! " jungkook said with a happy/husky tone.
" t-thank y-y-you. " i said getting shy.

Jungkook attacked my neck leaving purple and blue marks showing off that i am his,and all his to himself.He found my special spot and i moaned out loud and i could feel jungkook smirk and suck harder and deeper at the spot,i soon felt something touch my left nipple(jimin has sensitive nipples)and i moaned aloud and put my head back moaning from the pleasure,soon i felt something wet glide against my right nipple,i started whimpering loudly and moaning loud.

" k-kooki-ie aHhAhahhaHa "I couldn't even talk due to the amount of pleasure kookie was giving me.when he was done he whispered something into my ear.!
" jimin i -..."

596 words