Chapter 7 🖤

- jungkooks pov -
I woke up to Jimin's face in the crook if my neck..I smelt his hair and he needs a bath..
I pick him in bridal style & walk into the bathroom & I had layed him into the bath & turned on the water.
I soon started to wash him & his body was so beautiful & fragile.it was like one small pinch & he would break & fall to the ground.
I started to clean his thighs & it took all my might not to squeeze them.

- jimins pov -
I felt warm water around my body & I had felt a hand,almost like it was cleaning my or something.As soon as I felt the hand move down to my thigh I opened my eyes slowly & saw Jungkook cleaning me.
" K-kookie I am hungwy."I say sounding like a baby & rubbing my stomach.
" When I am done washing you,then we can go get some food."He said with a genuine warm smile.

When I was all dried off Jungkook had told me to wait in the bathroom while he goes & gets me some clothes.
" Jimin I brought you some of my clothes since you really don't have any."

Jimin was wearing a long sleeve white shirt that went passed his knees & a pair of pink lace panties underneath.

- Jungkooks pov -
Jimin walks out of the batbroom & his legs are on full display.
" J-Jimin you ready to go & e-eat?"I stuttered because Jimin was walking closer to me.
" I would love to go get some food with you."
Jimin wasn't acting normal.I looked down & saw that his little friend was poking out & I had a dirty thought come into my head.

——————————-
•*•Sorry if I am not posting often it is because I have homework & I have so
much more to do because
my school put me in GPS🤦🏼‍♀️•*•
—————————————————