Chapter two

Chapter two

Justin's POV

"Dad! I have a school project and I need some family photos! Where are they?" I yelled to my father. My voice echoed thought out our three story house. "There in the family room on the coffee table." My dad yelled back at me and I made my way to the family room. As I opened up the box on the coffee table I saw a family picture on the top of the stack. It had all of us including our mother and a little baby girl. About one. I looked at more and more pictures of the same girl that was in once a baby. We had school photos and everything. I went to my dad to ask him about it. "Hey dad who's this?" He took a look at the picture of her and on the picture it read "3rd grade Bianca William's"and just stared for a minute. "Dad are you ok?" I asked him I've never seen my dad cry. Not even once but I could tell me was about to. "Yeah. I'm fine Justin. I don't wanna talk about it." He said sternly then handed the picture back to me. "But dad your-" I stared but then he cut me off. "I have work to do." He said then started typing on his computer. "Ok sorry." I told him. Then walked out to find my brothers. I took the picture to Tyler. "Hey do you know who this is?" I asked him. He was playing 'call of duty' he didn't even look for 5 seconds before answering. "It's probably just one of are cousins." He responded brushing it off. Micheal was at work. He's a police officer. I'll just ask him he's the oldest so he's the one that would know.

Micheal got home and as we where having dinner I figured why not ask him now. "Hey Michael do you know who Bianca is?" I said randomly then showed him the picture. My dad looked at me in frustration. "Justin drop it! She's nobody ok?" He yelled louder then I've ever heard him yell before. "Dad are you ok? Just calm down." Jason told dad. "To answer your question Justin yes. She's been arrested multiple times." He told the dinner table. "But why'd you ask?" Micheal added. "Wait arrested! For what?" Dad asked in a worried tone. "Prostitution. She was telling me how her moms boyfriend makes her do it and that if she doesn't make enough money he'll do things to her as well." "Oh. My. God. My baby girl." My dad said under his breath. "Do you know her address?" Dad asked Michael. "Not off the top of my head. But it's in the police database." Michael responded. "Ok. Get it for me." Dad said sternly then got up, put his dish in the sink, and walked upstairs. "I wonder what his problem is." Jason said.

It was the next day and Micheal and dad got home from work. "I could find her current address. I went to the one on file and there's no one currently living in it." He told dad. Who is this girl to you anyways?" He asked him. "Along time ago your mom got pregnant and had a girl. Then your mother got addicted to drugs and took your sister to live with her in the Bronx I told her no because that's still my daughter. But she said if I can't take her then I'll kill myself. So I let your mom take her. The girl you arrested is her." Dad finished tell his story and Me and the rest of my brothers where in shock. "Well the only way to find her is to arrest her agin." Micheal told dad. "Ok. Then that's what's we'll do."