Part 1: The Case Of Sekaiichi Nostalgia

Chapter 26: World's Greatest First Love Indeed!

*NARRATED IN RITSU'S POV* 

"Oh my god! How much dorayaki does someone need?!" Olivia started her usual quota of getting angry and yelling at me since Yash chooses to hang out with Anand, Akira, and Insiya these days. I cannot blame him for avoiding all forms of contact with Olivia. I mean come on! I don't think I scream at Takano like this! And even if I do, it's only because he sexually harasses me. Wait a minute...... that's like a part of my everyday routine now........ who am I to talk when I am a short-tempered piece of shit myself? 

Nevertheless, I snapped back, "By the way, these are all for me! You're not getting any of this!"

Olivia responded with a wide grin spread across her face, "Hmm... I'm pretty sure you will become a seme in your relationship at this rate. Actually, I don't think Takano will ever sleep with you again if you keep eating dorayaki all day."

I wanted to shout at her for mocking me like that. I wanted to scream out the fact that I don't like him that way; he is my boss and I am just his subordinate. But that ship sunk into the ocean a long time ago. I know that I can't hide the fact that I am still in love with him. After all, she is the one who helped me to come to this realization in the first place. I guess it was always on my mind, I just needed someone to pull that thought forward and make it my priority. I mean, I am already a 26-year-old man; how long can I remain obstinate like a kid? I better be a man and admit already! On that note, Takano is coming back from Osaka in three weeks and will be reporting back to work at the earliest after that. I can't wait to see him. I really want to tell him that I love him and want him to stay by my side forever. But if you guys tell Takano before I do, YOU WILL GET YOUR ASSES KICKED!

 We both stood in a long queue at the cash counter, paid for the 35 packets of frozen dorayaki, and then headed home right after. We couldn't stay out for long or else we would miss the last train! And tomorrow is my first day back at work! I can't miss that! Although, I would like to skip the barrage of questions regarding my injury and fighting with Ijuuin-sensei and stuff. 

 When we arrived at the train station, in the middle of the night, we didn't expect anyone to be there. Usually, at this time there should be a clear and silent platform. 

However, we encountered to see Yash staring at Akira with his mouth wide open, grocery bags dropped on the floor, and little Meera sleeping on the station benches. 

At the mere sight of this, Olivia grabbed my hand and dragged us to hide behind a stone pillar so that we could snoop into their conversation. 

"Yash, look. We are standing here and watching your open mouth for the past 11 hours. If you don't respond right now, Meera and I are gonna go ahead and catch the last train." Akira said and took her place of one of the benches where Meera probably passed out of boredom. 

Yash finally closed his mouth and adjusted his jawlines which I am presuming is painting like hell at this point. Akira immediately picked up the grocery bags and placed them on the bench before Yash could throw it around like crazy. I don't even know what the situation is over here but I am assuming that it's a pretty serious one. 

"I-I-I am really s-sorry Akira... " Yash started to speak in a relatively low tone which actually became louder with each sentence he spoke. "I can't even start to imagine the pain you have gone through to raise our child all on your own... WHY ON EARTH DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!? DIDN'T YOU TRUST THAT I WOULD AT LEAST HELP YOU!?" 

"SHUT UP! How the hell could I have told you when you were so madly in love with Olivia!?" Akira pointed at him while shouting at him.

"Stop trying to cover this up, Akira! If you would have told me, I would never leave you alone! I would have given Meera all the love that she could possibly get!" He yelled.