Part 3: The Case Of Junjou Terrorist

Chapter 6: Unexpected Intruder

*Narrated In Shinobu's POV*

*This happened before Takano's birthday*

Shinobu Takatsuki; 18 years old. I'm currently studying law at a national university in Tokyo this spring. I'm just a few months away from finishing my first year since it's already November. It's been more than a year since I returned to Japan from Australia, and a series of strange events are transpiring ever since my return. My significant other... isn't a girlfriend. His name is You Miyagi, he's 17 years older than me, it's all due to fate and poisoning. For once, I feel secure about our relationship, and I think even he has stopped sweating about the age difference now.

It's been a couple of months since I started living with Miyagi, and honestly, I couldn't be happier, and it feels like a blessing every day. I want to express that sentiment to him all the time, not that I do because it'll make me look blatantly stupid.

Finally, Miyagi has a day off tomorrow, so it was clear that we were doing it tonight. And it's been long since we last did it since we even slept on the same bed. He's been swamped up with work lately, so he stays awake to get it done before the deadline, and obviously, I don't want to disturb him.

Just before we headed to the bedroom to call it a day, Miyagi asked, "Hey Shinobu, since I finally have a day off tomorrow, do you wanna sleep in my room?"

"Umm... okay..." I stammered, trying to hide my emotions.

And just as soon as we plopped ourselves on the small bed, and our lips started to touch softly, we heard a noise from the living room.

"Wh--What's th-that noise?" I asked Miyagi in fear, clutching tightly onto his chest.

"Don't worry, it's probably the heater, it acts funny at times," Miyagi answered while stroking my hair to comfort me. Oh my god, how long has it been since he last touched me like that? It feels so good when he does that to me.....

He slowly started to slip his hands under my shirt and gently took it off and tossed it over the floor. I unbuttoned his pants and flung it to the other side of the room. It was the heat of the moment and a passionate one at that.

"OH MY GOD! IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE!!!!!!!!!" I heard someone scream in a playful tone.

"AHH! MIYAGI!! SOMEONE BROKE IN!!" I shouted, clutched him even tighter.

"What the heck?!" Miyagi said. "This building has such high security' how can someone break in so easily? But wait a minute... was that the voice of a girl?"

"June! Shut up and let them have their sex! I think you woke them up! Dammit! We never see a sight like this; might as well enjoy it!" Another voice screamed, and this time, it was the sound of a man!

"Show yourselves! I'll call the cops, and it's gonna get ugly if you don't explain what the fuck you're doing on someone else's property this late at night!" Miyagi wore his pants and scolded angrily in the darkness; we couldn't see who it was, but we knew that there were two other people in this apartment.

I got up and switched on the bedroom lights to get a better view, and then I heard the footsteps approaching the room. A boy and a girl who looked close to my age. And their faces literally turned red, as they tried to control their laughter for some freaking reason!

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They both burst into laughter; the guy even fell down on the floor with tears in his eyes. Miyagi and I were both staring at them with an angry expression spread across our faces.