Part 3: The Case Of Junjou Terrorist

Chapter 21: Confidential Data

*NARRATED IN OLIVIA'S POV*

*AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hello everyone! This chapter is going to be long since I won't be updating for two weeks because I have online lessons because of COVID-19. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and I hope that all of us will make it past this tough time, together.*

"WHAAAAATT?!" I yelled at the top of my voice. That was the last thing I thought I would hear anyone say. I suppose Ryla and I have been very close and we instantly became friends after I transferred to CGHS. I mean, I bonded with everyone in a special way. Other than English with Mr. Palaan, all of us were in different classes. Ethan and Axel were in my science class. Emily, Neil, and Hex sat together in Career Exploration and Opportunities session which was for all students (not only IB ones). Phellie and Euadine were in my history class. Mark, June, and Maya were in my pre-calculus course.

Ethan, Axel, and I always goofed around with the lab equipment before we got any serious work done. However, Axel and I were the only ones who did work whereas Ethan would be circulating around the lab and flirt with the girls from the other groups. The Career Exploration and Opportunities session was relatively boring since the teacher always gave us lectures for an hour or so in a monotone voice. As a result, Emily, Neil, Hex, and I played the most childish game ever: ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS. I dozed off in history since I wasn't interested in the subject. Phellie and Euadine just gawked at me while I was sleeping and didn't even have the decency to wake me up. So, history class was just me sleeping, my friends watching and getting scolded by the teacher who is a bastard. After English, pre-calculus was my favorite. Mark, Maya, and I used to compare our marks from tests and assignments which was a ton of fun whereas June just sits on the sidelines, watches us get all excited, and eats gum to keep herself entertained.

Even after considering that I had special bonds with everyone in different classes, Ryla and I signed up for the same courses and we were together in every class. Science, Career Exploration, History, Pre-Calculus and obviously English. We also chat every day on WhatsApp until 2 am and hang out together every weekend. So I was more close to her. I knew her better. We were like sisters. However, never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine that we would actually be blood-related. Wait....... June has a habit of pranking everybody and all of us have fallen for them several times in the past. Can she be joking about this whole 'sister' thing as well? I don't know. But it is a huge possibility.......................................

"Okay Ryla, please calm down. Do you honestly believe in June? I mean, she has pranked us many times you know?" I asked Ryla as I pulled away and gave her a tissue to wipe her tears which were flowing like an ocean at the time of a tsunami. Except, her cheeks were also beet red from crying.

"I'm not kidding, Olivia. Not. This. Time." June responded in a relatively severe tone. Her voice was deeper than usual. Her body posture was stiff. Her feet were grounded; fixated on the dusty floor of the terrace. The wind blew her hair, but she never moved; not one bit. She removed an elaborate piece of document which was filed in a hardcover binder with a neat label.

I grabbed the binder and ran my hands on the gold cover. I read the label. I was shocked. As my eyes perceived the Cambria font on that piece of paper glued to the file, everything came flying back to me. My mother. Her struggle. Her finding love again. My stepdad who I thought to be my biological father until he died of a sudden heart attack. No one knew about my family life. Except for Ryla, Mark and June. The label had the following information inscribed on it:

REAL NAME: Aijiro Yoshii

NAME (in the anime world): Kyo Ijuuin