Part 2: The Case Of Sekaiichi Trifecta

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Happy New Year 2020 to all readers! May you guys have a properous and a productive one! Introducing the next couple of the fanfic out of the eight, THE SEKAIICHI TRIFECTA COUPLE! What happens as soon as the real world kids enter their lives? Read to find out. Happy Reading!

Chapter 5: The Revelation Of the Hatsukoi Disasters

*Narrated In Yokowaza's POV*

I woke up first thing in the morning to find two eighteen-year-olds cooking in the kitchen on a Sunday morning, Hiyori and a small kid playing with Sorata and a black cat (that appeared out of nowhere on Takano's birthday celebration, and his name is Hex Tendon apparently), and my lover Kirishima smiling and watching them with a cup of coffee in his hand. 

How did the house become like this? Before it was just me, Kirishima, Hiyori and Sorata, and it was so peaceful around here. Kirishima even insisted that we have a family portrait hung across the dining table (not that I'm complaining here):

 Kirishima even insisted that we have a family portrait hung across the dining table (not that I'm complaining here):

 But now, I've got three extra guests and another animal to feed! How did this happen? Ahh... I get it now. It all started a week ago at Marukawa.

*FLASHBACK*

With Takano gone to Osaka for a conference, life in Marukawa has become even worse than the burning hell! It's December, which means that Valentine's day is coming up soon, and all authors are supposed to create special editions for it in their manga. We haven't received the storyboards yet, and all the authors have missed their deadlines by more than a week!

The office is bustling with all the phones ringing around, and all the editors lashing out at them. Seriously! I can't deal with this like a mature adult until I sneak off somewhere to get a smoke in peace! I went at my usual spot at the terrace and finally got a few moments of peace and quiet. Or that's what I thought at the moment. But god hated me so much, that he decided to give me more trouble.

I looked up at the night sky as the soft cold wind blew across my face, as I started to feel a sense of relieve from all the stress at work; before I knew it, the wind grew stronger. So much that my lighter was not working. The leaves were blowing all around the place, the garbage beside me also collapsed! In a state of panic, I rushed to open the door, but it was surprisingly locked! When I looked over, I saw a staircase that headed to the ground floor, and then to the building's entrance. But before I could make my way there, the air swirled around and a flashing blend of white, blue and black started formulating in the air!

 But before I could make my way there, the air swirled around and a flashing blend of white, blue and black started formulating in the air!