"Come here tonight at dark. Come alone" I whispered

She nodded and walked away behind Jack and the other two.

Y/N POV

We got back to Manhattan and as soon as the guys saw us they ran over to us.

"Hey ya Jack where's Spot" Mush asked

"He wanted to make sure we weren't gonna run at the first sign of the cops" Jack said while walking pass them

"Well are we?" Someone asked

"No, we aren't" I spat at them while grabbing there shirt

I let so of them before we all ran into the distrbution center and we started to rip papes, we did a bunch of crap untill we heard a whistle.

"Hey cheese it, its the bulls" Jack yelled

We all started to run then I turned around.

"Hey Crutchie scram" I yelled

Crutchie went to run but the Delanceys got to him first. I know I can't save him so I did the unthinkable I turned around and went to save him but in the process Oscar gave me a black eye. I really don't want to see any of the guys right now, I started to walk to Brooklyn, I know Spot said dark but I'm hoping I can clear my head. I walked into Brooklyn and down to the dock, I kept my head down so that no one would see my black eye. I felt someone grab my hand and turn me around, oh no not again.

"What are you doing here so early" It's Spot

"I needed to get away. I'm Y/N by the way but the boys call me Night" I said

"Why are yous' hiding your face princess?" Spot said

Spot placed his hands on my chin and tilted my head so that I was looking at him, Spot gasped when he say my eye.

"Y/N what happened?" Spot asked me

"He Delanceys took Crutchie to the Refuge and I was trying to save him but Oscar punched me and I feel down. That poor boy is locked up now" I said my voice turning into a whisper "Spot we need you. We don't stand a chance without yous and the other burrows"

"I'll think about it. I really do" Spot said

I nodded my head and looked at Spot.

"Spot just so you know tomorrow we planing well more like the boys are planning to stop any scab and I know that were gonna get crushed without ya. We aren't strong enough to do much, I'll leave you with that Spot." I said

I turned around and went to go walk away but Spot quickly grabbed my wrist and turned me around. I lips collied and we kissed, when we pulled away I blushed before walking back to Manhattan.

~TIME SKIP~

"Lets soak em for Crutchie" Jack yelled

We all ran inside the distrbution center and as soon as we all got in a bunch of scabs came from behind the door and the gate behind us shut.

"Jack they locked us in" I said

"Night, just say safe" Jack said

Then fighting broke out, I was fighting some guy who had brass knuckles and I have nothing. I grabbed my arm and pulled me so another guy could punch me. Before the other guy could punch me I kicked him in the shin he groaned in pain yet the guy behind me yanked on my hair and banged my head against the wall. All of sudden boys started to appear on the roof and Spot jumped down.

"Never fear Brooklyn is here" Spot said

"It's Brookyn" Mush yelled

Spot's eyes met mine yet the guy still had me pinned to the wall, Spot pointed to the guy holding me and the newsie next to him shot him with a rock. I took the chance to punch him in the face, he fell down to the ground. Spot hoped on a thing as slid down to Jack, they spit shacked and kept fighting.