Chapter 3~ That Girl In My Dream...

A/N: Guys, I'm so sorry for the long wait! I barely open my Wattpad nowadays, and this month's heck a VERY busy one for me. I'm sorry for some errors if there will be, because I ain't using my phone for spellchecks :) Okay? Okay. I'll try to make this chap longer and a bit more dramatic because I was inspired by Carson Lueders 0^◇^0)/

H I C C U P

"Argh!" I yelped.

Mom quickly barged into my room to check. "Hiccup?" She immediately gushed.

"DUDE! That's a sick cut!" I screamed in agony.

Mom gasped seeing a big bruise on my leg.

(A/N: Guys, just imagine Peeta Mellark's cut in Hunger Games :D)

"Hun, it's from the accident." She stated, bulging eyes never leaving her face.

The accident…Okay, got it. I'm gonna lose my leg.

I flinched at the thought of myself walking down Walmart with only one leg and my so-called 'girlfriend' beside me, guiding my arms to avoid me from falling face flat on the ground.

I have an awesome life! --note the sarcasm...

"Mom...About that, what will happen to my leg?" I uneasily asked.

"Dear, it'll need a surgery." She told me, head hung low.

[Days later, blah, blah, blah]

After a few tweaks, my leg got cut out. They replaced it with some kind of metal that always creaks everytime I walk.

"Time to rest, hun. Goldcoast will like you. I'm sure of it. My son is just so flippin hot." She grinned madly at the last part.

I responded back with a nervous smile, thinking that Aussie kids would laugh at my cut-out leg tomorrow when I'd enter school.

She closed the door behind her as I reached out for my phone, opening my Twitter account.

My finger stumbled on a girl's account named: "Trid_Rulez". I lazily tapped the icon. As I opened it, a beautiful girl appeared on my screen.

Too bad though, she's blonde and has blue eyes. She won't like an auburn-haired boy with green eyes like me. She'd probably choose hot blondes like my friend Tuff or someone else.

I DM'ed her instantly.

Me: Hey mate, I'm Hiccup. What's your name?

I patiently waited for her to reply, hoping she's online. After a few seconds, a notif popped up my screen.

Her: HICCUP. YOU'RE ALIVE! O_O

Me: Uh, yeah, I am, uh, who are you again?

Chill, Hicc. It's JUST a girl.

Her: Astrid... Astrid Hofferson-Dunbroch.

Me: Nice name. I like calling you Ms. Hofferson better :)

Her: I got to go...

Me: Why? :'(

Her: Uhm, I got cake in the oven?

Me: Oh. Bye then.

She didn't reply after that.

A ring suddenly buzzed on my iPhone.

T: Dude! How's 'Straya treatin you?
H: Nice try with the accent dude. But you failed. And, eh, QLD's been fine. Just waiting for school tomorrow.
T: That's cool. When you come back, bring home some vegemite. Gotta go, Ruff's been pulling my awesome hair, pleading for Starburst.
H: *laughs* Haha, sure, Tuff, sure.