CHAPTER 5

JESSICA'S P.O.V

  As I was riding with Yedam, he got a phone call.
"You want me to answer it?" I asked and he shook his head no.
"What if it's the guys looking for us?" I asked and he shrugged.
At this point I regretted getting in the car with him.
"Are you sure Junkyu went this way?" I asked lowly.
We've been driving about 30 minutes and I think we're lost.

  "Yea. This is the only place he could've gone because there's nowhere else for him to hide." He said and I cleared my throat.
"Who's he hiding from?" I asked and there was definitely tension now.
"Jessica? Don't you ever be quiet?" He laughed and I didn't know if I should laugh too or be offended.
"That mouth and curiosity of yours will get you hurt one day." He said and I took off my seat belt slowly.

  "Can you pull over? I have to pee." I said and he glanced at me before sighing and pulling over.
No cars in sight.
Just the woods, Yedam, and Yedam's car.
"I'll be back. Don't leave me." I said and he nodded.
As I was walking into the woods I heard Yedam playing music in the car.
I wasn't actually going to use the bathroom.
I just don't feel comfortable with Yedam, especially after what he just said about me getting hurt.

  After about 10 minutes of walking I heard Yedam calling my name from a distance.
"Fuck!" I said to myself and took off running.
I heard quick footsteps getting closer and I was so scared right now.
But something caused me to stop.
There was this big metal circle on the ground and it looked like it opened.
I hurried up and opened it, closed the lid, climbed down the ladder, and let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding.
I turned around and at that moment I regretted coming down here.

  It smelled horrible.
I walked further down the tunnel that lead to a small room.
Oh my gosh.
Someone's living here.
I have to go.
I ran to climb back up the ladder when the thing opened.
I ran back to the small room and hid under the bed.

  The footsteps approached me and I heard laughing.
"Jessica? I was called and said you were missing. I come here to see that you were running away. What did he do?" A familiar voice asked and I hesitated but got out from under the bed.
"Mashiho!?" I said and my heart dropped.
"Answer my question." He said sternly.
"I just wasn't comfortable with him." I said and he tilted his head.
"But you're comfortable with everyone else. Especially Junkyu and Doyoung." He said as he played with a few of the items on the nightstand.

  "Mashiho, who lives here?" I asked looking around and he laughed.
"Well. Who used to live here?" He laughed and I frowned.
"You smell that? It's horrible." Mashiho said and I nodded.
"That's the inside of your best friend." He said causing my heart to break.
"No. No!" I started to sob.
How could Mashiho?!
"Why?" I asked as I didn't even try to wipe my tears.

"Jessica, don't worry. I can be yo ur best friend.  I AM your best friend. Understand that?" He said and I shook my head no.
"You are nothing to me. And I don't want you to be." I said before trying to leave but he grabbed me.
"Mashiho ! Let me go!" I yelled as he pushed me on the bed.
"Stop! Mashiho please!" I cried but he didn't listen.

   JUNKYU'S P.O.V

  "Jihoon? Have you seen Jessica?" I asked as I approached him.
I'd been walking around the hotel and the parking lot for almost 2 hours.
"Yea a couple of hours ago. She asked to use my shower." He said and I nodded.
"Hey guys. About to head out." Yoshinori said as he walked into the lobby with us.
"Have you seen Jessica?" I asked and he nodded.
"Yea. I let her use my shower a few hours back. Then we headed out to the parking lot to leave and she was looking for you. I called you but your phone went straight to voicemail." He explained as I was trying to process everything.

"What happened after that?" Jihoon asked and Yoshinori shrugged.
"She saw Doyoung and ran over to ask him." He said causing Jihoon and I to look at eachother.
"Of course. Doyoung." Jihoon said as he patted my back a single time before we went to find Doyoung.
Took us about 10 minutes but we found him sitting outside in his car.
"Where's Jessica?" I asked him.
I know he could hear me because all of his windows were down.

  "I don't know. Seen her a few hours ago. She asked if I had seen Hyunsuk but I know she was really looking for Junkyu. Once I told her that she started leaving and I asked her where she was going and she lied and said Haruto. We all know her and Haruto don't get along." He explained and I looked at Jihoon.
"So she asked for Hyunsuk, but she asked Yoshinori for Junkyu? The fuck? Jessica's so complicated." Jihoon sighed and face palmed.
"The last time she seen me we were together. Hyunsuk came to our room and I guess she felt awkward. Which is why she didn't take a shower in our room." I said and Jihoon nodded.

  "Should we go find Haruto or?" Jihoon asked and I nodded.
I waited until we were far away from Doyoung to explain to Jihoon.
"Jihoon, we're not really about to look for Haruto. Doyoung is up to something." I said and Jihoon looked confused.
"What do you mean?" He asked as I looked around to make sure no one was listening.
"I heard Doyoung come in my room this morning. He was telling Jessica not to tell me anything that she thought happened to Mashiho." I said and Jihoon nodded.

   "Doyoung is the last person I would expect." Jihoon said and I nodded.
"Exactly. Which is why he's not working alone." I said and he frowned.
"Follow me."

-~~~~
"Are we allowed to be in here?" Jihoon asked as we were now in the security room with all the cameras.
"Who cares?" I said and took a seat.
"Okay go back 2 hours." Jihoon said as I ran the footage back.
We watched Jessica basically run around everywhere until she stopped at Yedam.
"The fuck?" Jihoon said causing me to roll my eyes.
That's literally his favorite thing to say.
He spoke again after a few moments of silence.
"Now Yedam was the least expected."