CHAPTER 4

JESSICA'S P.O.V

It's been hours since Mashiho has gone missing and I was now sitting in the hotel room that Haruto and I were sharing.
"If I didn't know any better I'd say it's you and Doyoung playing these games." Haruto said as he walked out of the bathroom.
"What games?" I sighed as I was deep in thought about who could be doing this.
"Really Jessica?" Haruto laughed angrily but sarcastically.
"First, you try to get all close to us for a few weeks, then you tell us some psycho story to try and cover up the fact that you killed your parents and Yoonbin. Let's not even forget about YG. What, am I next? Did you kill Mashiho too?" He said and with every word my heart sank.

"Haruto I would never hurt any of you. Not enough to kill you anyways." I said standing up.
"And this isn't a game. You guys followed Doyoung and I's car here! You saw us on the store's parking lot the whole time! I'm not a murder like you-" I yelled but was cut off by Haruto yelling over me.
"SO WHY DO YOU NEED US?! WHY DO WE HAVE TO SNEAK AROUND THE WORLD FOR YOU!?"
"YOU DON'T. I JUST WANTED YOU GUYS TO BE ALIVE." I yelled before there was a bunch of knocking at the door.

"What's going on? People are making noise complaints." Jeongwoo said coming in along with the others.
"I'm not sleeping in the same room as him." I said before walking out.
"Thanks!" Haruto called after me.
"Jeongwoo you sleep in here with Haruto. We'll send Jessica to Junkyu's room." I heard Hyunsuk say.
"That's no better!" I said as I came back frowning.

"Jessica go!" Junghwan yelled and I crossed my arms.
"Fine. Junkyu?" I said waiting for Junkyu to lead me to his room.
Once we got there we sat in silence.
"Sorry that there's only one bed. The only one that they had available." Junkyu said as I sat on the bed for about 10 minutes.
"What are you thinking about?" Junkyu questioned after I didn't respond.
"Nothing." I said lowly as I started toward the bathroom.

"Jessica. Things don't always have to be so cruel between us." He said causing me to stop. "I know that. But I don't see the point of me trying anymore." I said and he frowned.
"When have you ever tried?" He asked and I balled my fists.
"Nobody told me to get out of Doyoung's car bare footed and come try and talk to you. Only for you to insult me of course." I said and then took a deep breath, relaxing my hands.
"But then again it's you we're talking about." I said before walking in the bathroom and closing the door.
I washed up for about 10 minutes and then headed out to go to bed.

"Can I say my theory about all of this?" Junkyu said as we were laying in the dark.
Yes we were under the same cover but we were on different sides of the bed.
"Sure." I sighed and I felt him sit up.
"Yoonbin's murder has to be someone we know." He said and I huffed.
"Duh." I said and he cleared his throat.
"Let me finish." He said and I felt his finger poke my forehead.
Gosh.

"The only people that we actually know.... Are the 14 of us." Junkyu said and I sat up.
"He died on his mission-" I started but Junkyu cut me off.
"The guys may be smart but I'm smarter. I was on the phone Yoonbin right before he died. He never left his house. And I'm thinking that the same person who did that to Yoonbin, went to your house next." He said and I was now deep in thought.
"Why didn't you tell the others?" I asked and he sighed.

"Because I know it's one of them." He spoke softly.
"How do you know?" I asked as if I didn't know.
"I mean, it's hard to explain. But I have a feeling." He said and I sighed.
"Junkyu?" I said and he hummed in response.
"Don't tell the others anything. Not until we know who's behind everything." I said and he agreed.
"Now let's get some sleep." He said and I nodded, forgetting that he couldn't see me."
~~~~~

  I shot straight up breathing hard.
I looked over at the clock on the hotel rooms nightstand and I sighed.
3 A.M.
Sadly this is reality.
Didn't wake up like I did last time.
The thought of my parents crossed my mind and I silently started to sob.
I didn't want Junkyu to hear me.
I got up quietly and went to get some tissue out of the bathroom.