Chapter 8

No matter how hard Aeon has been trying to keep his focus on his work for the past few days, he just couldn't. Paano ba nama'y bigla na lamang lumalaboy sa isip niya ang misteryosong babaeng iyon tulad na lang ngayon. He was in the middle of a meeting with Mr. San Miguel, owner and CEO of San Miguel builders in a fancy restaurant when a woman who just went in suddenly caught his attention.

Nakuha nito ang buong atensiyon niya mula sa negosyanteng kausap not only because she has the same body stature as the woman who has been occupying his mind for the past few weeks but also because of her hair color. Kulay bahaghari din kasi iyon.

Aeon really thought the lady was her the moment he set his eyes on her but when she passed by them and he finally saw her face closer, he was more than sure the woman wasn't that mysterious rainbow-colored hair vixen.

Maganda naman ang babae, makinis ang kutis, sexy, malakas ang dating but there's just something na mayroon ang misteryosong babae na wala sa babaeng kapapasok lang ng restaurant.
He doesn't know what is it exactly. Hindi niya ma-pinpoint kung ano 'yon.
And that confuses him, really.

Ano bang mayroon ito na wala sa ibang babae?

Beauty?

Nope. He had met lots of women of different beauty. Iba-ibang babaeng iba't-iba rin ang taglay na kagandahan. Walang tulak-kabigin. Lahat magaganda hindi lang ang mukha pati na rin ang mga katawan. Sure the mysterious woman was beautiful, gorgeous even pero masasabi niyang kapantay lang naman ang ganda nito sa mga babaeng nakilala at nakama na niya noon.

Was she different from other women just because he can't seem to lure her?

Kaiba ba ito sa ibang babae dahil tila wala siyang kadating-dating sa paningin nito hindi tulad ng maraming kababaihang nahuhumaling sa kaniya?

Was she not the same with the other girls he had met before because she was the first and only one who could make him feel that way?

That rainbow-colored hair woman was unlike any other girls because she was the only girl who could make him feel challenged even without doing nothing.

She could just literally stand there, do nothing but could obliviously wake up all the senses and nerves inside his body. That's how bewitching that woman is.

It seemed like she had casted a magic spell on him 'cause he couldn't get her out of his head. Out of nowhere, the thought of that seductive woman always suddenly comes into his mind.

Aeon had tried dating other women to get her out of his head. He had kissed them, had gone so far as to get them out of their clothes but he couldn't go through with it. He would always end the heavy make out session by telling the girls he had something important to attend to.

"Fuck, woman! What you do to me?" wala sa loob na nasambit niya.

"What did you say, Mr. de Dios?" Mr. San Miguel's brow suddenly perked up. The sixty-year old businessman then looked at him with a puzzled look on his face.

"I-I'm sorry, Mr. San Miguel. I was . . . It's just . . . " Aeon hid the embarrassment on his face by regaining his composure. "By the way, where are we again, Sir?"

Imbes na sagutin nito ang tanong niya, the old man commented instead,

"It's a woman, right?"

Napatingin si Aeon sa mukha ng matanda. He has still that "business look" on his wrinkled face. Kahit na medyo matanda na ito'y bakas pa rin ang kakisigan at gandang lalaki nito.

"Po? What do you mean, Sir?" may pagkalitong tanong niya. Medyo naligaw yata siya sa usapan nilang dalawa dahil kung saan saan tumatakbo ang isip niya kanina.