Realizing The Truth

*Dedicated to amaanduhh for being one of our few active readers!*

~Chapter 26~

Tyler has forgiven me and almost all the misunderstandings have been cleared up except one thing; Isabella. Tyler still thought of Isabella as the perfect, innocent, charming girl that was there for him when he needed someone most, but we all knew the truth. She was a devious, no-good, evil, manipulator.

All I had to do was prove that to Tyler and all would be well. Almost.

"Hello? Avery? YOO HOO?!" Hailey snapped her fingers in front of my face which caused me to snap out of my thoughts.

"Huh?"

She gave me a deadpanned look. "I've been calling you for like one hour!" I gave her a sheepish smile. She rolled her eyes. "So what were you thinking about?"

I shrugged. "Just Isabella and a way to show Tyler that she is a spoilt brat."

Hailey smirked. "I thought you'd never mention that. I have a plan." I raised my eyebrow at her to continue. "But we have to call all the guys to meet up to help with the plan." I nodded. So many plans...

Very soon, all our friends were gathered in our living room. Grandma was out doing who knows what, probably meeting some young guy from her online dating sites because she made up her age, looks, and basically everything. Don't ask... I don't even want to think about it. I felt sorry for whoever the young guy was who was probably in his mid twenties while my grandma was in her like sixties.

"So what's the plan?" Liam spoke up, occasionally taking quick glances at Danielle. Note to self, play matchmaker once everything is sorted out.

"Ok, so Avery is going to spill all her feelings to Isabella about how much she loves Tyler and during the whole interaction a few of you guys have to keep Tyler hidden in a distance, close enough for him to hear but far and hidden enough for Isabella not to see him." Hailey explained then turning to me. "You have to find a way for her to spill about her plans again? Got it?"

I nodded. I thought, what could make her want to spill her plans out to me? I smirked, forming a plan in my head. It was perfect.

"How's that sound everyone?" Hailey asked hopefully. My sister was always the schemer.

We all looked at each other and nodded. A few "It's worth a shot"'s and "It could works"'s were exchanged as Hailey grinned, satisfied with the multiple favoring reactions.

"It's a plan."

***

The next day, I found Isabella at her locker and asked to talk with her. She was hesitant and pretty clear that she never wanted to be seen talking to me but in the end she reluctantly complied.

"What do you want?" She sneered as I led her to the back of the school.

"I just wanted to tell you something and you'll never have to see or talk to me ever again." I said. I was a pretty good actress so I was able to fool her.

She smirked and nodded, probably liking the idea. "Ok go on, talk."

I looked passed her head to see Liam jumping up and down, waving his arms franticly. Once he saw that I made eye contact, he gave me a thumbs up sign. I gave him a subtle nod and turned back to Isabella. She crossed her arms and tapped her foot impatiently on the ground. "Well? I'm waiting."

"I just wanted to tell you how much I love Tyler." She raised an eyebrow. "I know he's with you and everything because he felt like he could trust you after what I supposedly done to him, but I really didn't mean it. I still really love him a lot." I finished. It wasn't as deep as I hoped for but I tried.