You Gotta Stick Wit Cho Bae

~Chapter 2~ (NOT EDITED)

"Okay class, today I will be assigning you guys a group project! Hehe YAY FUN? Right? Your partner will be your table buddie! This is a good way to get to know each other and to mingle so you aren't single! Kapeesh? Kaaay!!! You guys are going to each research and make a poster about the 4th crusade. Have fun dahlings!" Mr.Baba... preached.

When that man talks, he talks for a long time...

"Ahem, Mr. Babcock," Tyler said.

"It's Mr. Baba!!! Say it with me dahling. Baaaaa..."

"Uhhhh.."

"SAY IT!!!!"

"Baa?..."

"Baa!!!"

"Uhhh baa..."

"Good good!! Now put it together! Mr. Baba."

"Mr. Baba.."

"Ok so what is it my child?" Mr Baba asked looking quite accomplished with himself.

"Well I was wondering if I could switch partners or just work on it myself."

"Why??? You don't like your bae? *click* Or nawww? That's what all you young people say these days isn't it?"

"I don't really know..."

"*cough* NERD! *cough* whew, I don't know where that came from," Mr. Baba said while fanning himself. "Anyway to answer your question TyTy. Can I call you TyTy? Yes? Of course I can! I'm the teacher I can do whatever I want to! ...No you can't. You gotta stick wit cho bae."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hola. ¡MI GEN-TE!" Mr. Shrek... screeched to the class at the beginning of Spanish class.

Oh my God his voice just cracked... HOW DOES A 30 YEAR OLD MAN'S VOICE CRACK?!? Maybe he's going through puberty again since the first time did nothing for him.

"Today I will be teaching you.. a common Spanish phrase. Yeaaa. So repeat after me muchachos!!! Shrek es el amor. Shrek es la vida."

"Mr. Shrek! What does that mean?" a random girl in the front of the class asked.

"uhhh... that's a very good question. It uh means... This is love. This is life! NOW REPEAT IT 10 TIMES MUCHACHOS Y MUCHACHAS!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After I finally got out of Spanish class to go to gym...

"GIVE ME 50 SQUATS LADIES!" Ms. Jackie hollered. "YES. YES. BEND THOSE KNEES!! LOWER, LOWER, NIIIIICEEE!!!"

"Is this even productive for our health?"

"YES!! OF COURSE!! IT MAKES YOUR BUTT LOOK MORE FULL... YOU CAN DO 50 MORE BECAUSE YOURS LOOKS A LITTLE ON THE FLAT SIDE...."

"Are we going to do this for the whole period?"

"YES!!!" Ms. Jackie yelled as she patrolled the gym, watching us squat like a hawk.

"OOOOOH YOUR BUTT LOOKS SO MANLY!!!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"The teachers this year are hella cray," Hailey announced at the lunch table.

"I love Mr.Baba!!" Liam exclaimed. "His personality is just BOOTIFUL!"

"I know right!! Where are Will and Casey?" I pondered out loud. When I asked that, everyone grew silent and looked at me with wide eyes.

"What? Did a bird poo on my face again? I asked and realized how dumb that sounded because we were indoors. "Uh forget what I just said... Heh"

"Uh Avery..." Danielle finally decided to speak up. "Didn't you hear-" she started but was cut off as everyone turns their heads toward the entrance of cafeteria. I turned my head slightly later than everyone else. What I saw was unbelievable. Casey and Will were walking in the cafeteria hand-in-hand. As they reached our table, everyone including me stared wide eyed with our jaws slightly ajar.

"Hey guys!" Casey said enthusiastically as she takes in our faces. Once she takes a look at me she smirks.

"Oh I guess you guys heard! Will and I are dating!" As I heard those words, it seemed the world has stopped, everything was going in slow motion, my heart shattered, and I can't begin to explain the pain in my heart. I felt hurt, but most of all betrayed. I got out of my frozen state and ran out of the cafeteria.

I ran as fast as I can. I didn't know where I was going, but I just kept running. I used my sleeves to wipe the tears in my eyes. I couldn't believe Casey could betray me like that. She knew I liked Will. I couldn't feel more bad about my life. I pushed the thoughts away and kept running. I could slightly see the outline of someone in front of me, but I wasn't sure due to my blurry vision because of my tears. Then I suddenly crashed into something hard. What the... I wiped off the tears from my eyes and my vision became more clear.

"OH MY GOD! I'M SO SORRY! I DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE!!" I cried out.

"IT'S FINE... JUST WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING NEXT TIME!" the voice grumbled. "Please get off of me..."

"Sorry," I said as I got up. I looked up to see who I fell on top on and saw his eyes wide.

"OMG ARE YOU CRYING?!" He asked.

"WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE DUMBASS?" I grumbled annoyed.

"Ugh whatever. Oh by the way I'll just do the project by myself and you can put your name on it."

"What?! NO!! I wanna help!"

"No it's fine. Go do your cheerleader thing and let me do my thing."

"No," I said firmly.

He sighed. "Fine."

"So persistent..." He muttered under his breath.

I decided to ignore his rude comment. "Give me your number and I'll text you when we can meet."

We exchanged numbers and for a moment I forgot about the betrayal of my best friend and the love of my life since 5th grade.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

How do you like the new chapter? We introduced some new teachers... How do you like them? I know there is a lot of Shrek references but right now I'm having nightmares from watching the video on youtube and I find that writing about it makes me less scared. I don't know why but it just does! Teehee. What do you think about the betrayal of her friends? Okayyy BYEEE! 😉

Here's the new chapter guys!! So how ya like the teachers eh? 😉 WILL AND CASEY ARE DATING?! Whatcha think about that? Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Oh and I showed Alisha the Shrek video 😁 hehhh I'm such a good friend 😊 Kay see you in the next chapter!! BYEE!

DON'T FORGET!!!

VOTE! 👍

and COMMENT! 📲

ALRIGHT! BYE! 😘