A Week of Waiting

~Chapter 23~ (NOT EDITED)

I had been only two days since we found out about the secret computer lab in the deserted fourth floor, but it felt like weeks. I guess you could call me impatient but if you were stuck in this position I bet you would think the same way.

I couldn't wait to get evidence on Isabella and finally get Tyler back.

"AVES!!" Liam yelled from the living room.

"WHAT?!" I was sitting on the toilet. I wasn't using it though. I just decided to sit in the bathroom and lock the door to think. Call me weird but it's actually quite peaceful minus the stench, but I sprayed a little of my air freshener to lessen the disturbing stench.

"FAMILY BONDING TIME BABY!!!" He yelled back enthusiastically probably fist pumping the air and jumping from couch to couch since we had three couches.

We had no choice but to buy another couch because Liam and Grandma always fought for the couches. They claimed that the couches were too small for two people to share so we had to buy two more couches; one for Liam, one for Grandma, and one for Hailey and me.

Family bonding time was actually quite fun with my family. I quickly got up from the toilet, unlocked the door, and ran down the stairs.

"Coming!!"

"What took you so long girlie? Taking a pooh?" Grandma asked.

My face flushed from the accusation. "No."

"Then why were you in the bathroom for so long?" Liam inquired.

"Would you guys just shut up?" I grumbled.

Hailey rolled her eyes. "Let's watch a movie."

After watching A Walk To Remember and crying through it, we decided to order pizza and ice cream to enjoy for lunch.

"Well that was a good movie." Liam sighed in content and fell backwards onto the couch.

"Well that explains the sniffling noises I heard throughout the whole movie in your direction." I smirked.

"HEY!" He exclaimed and snapped his head towards me. "That movie was beautiful."

I nodded in agreement.

DING DONG!

"PIZZA'S HERE!" Grandma yelled as she jumped up from the couch and skipped to the door. After she opened the door, her eyes suddenly grew wide. She put on a "sexy smile," or at least I think she was trying to and patted her eyelashes. "Why hello there. My name is Helen and you are?"

From what I could hear, I could tell the pizza man was very uncomfortable. "Uh hey..?" He replied. It sounded more like a question.

"What's a hottie like you doing in a place like this?" She purred. I have the weirdest grandma...

"Uh... I'm delivering your pizza? That'll be $10 please." He said sounding panicky and in a rush to get out of here before my grandma tries anything physical.

"Sure but what's your name sweet cheeks?" Grandma pried.

He sighed, probably debating whether or not he should tell her his name.

Well, it's not like he's gonna see us ever again, probably.

"It's Grant. Please hurry up. I have more pizzas to deliver."

"Ok Grant." Grandma winked as she took the money out of her pocket and handed it to him. "Don't get lost in my eyes pretty boy." She closed the door with her foot because her hands were occupied with the pizza.