I Totally Ship Them Together!

Start from the beginning

I watched as Tyler slowly made his way over to me. He had a blank expression. Once he reached our table he took a seat next to me and just stared forward.

I took quick glances at him. I attempted to make conversation with him but everytime I tried, nothing came out. I took a deep breath and tried to compose myself. Once I've mustered enough courage, I decided to try again.

"So... Hey." I winced at my lame excuse of a conversation starter. He just stayed silent. He probably hadn't heard me.

"Hey Tyler!" I tried again. This time in a louder tone. "TYLER!" He still hadn't answered. By now it was pretty obvious that he was ignoring me. I huffed.

"Sooo.... how's the hubba dub dub?" I decided to say something weird to get his attention. His head immediately snapped to look at me. He had the what-the-hell look on his face directed to me.

Ha... nailed it!

"What?" He questioned.

"Huh?" I acted innocently and started looking around the room.

He rolled his eyes. "Nevermind."

I turned back to him. "Sooo... how's life."

"Fine."

"How's your mom doing?"

"Fine."

"How are your grades?"

"Fine."

"Wanna hangout sometime?"

"Fine." He suddenly realized what he just said and froze.

I chuckled. "Wait!! I meant no thanks." He tried correcting himself.

"Ah ah ah! You said fine so you have to stick to your word!" I said, a big smile on my face.

Haha... I'm so smart.

He glared at me. I returned to gesture by smiling sweetly at him.

After about five minutes of sitting in silence, the bell rang. Everyone became packing their bags and when I finished I looked back at Tyler. "I'll text you the deets for our hangout!!" I chirped and walked out of the classroom before looking at his expression.

--

Once I got the the cafeteria, I spotted my friends sitting at our usual table. I quickly walked over to the table and sat down. I took out my lunch from my backpack and set it on the table.

"So when are you taking us to the 'place'?" I inquired to WIll.

"I'll take you guys after school." He replied.

I nodded.

"I asked my friends and they said that Liam and Tony can go to the 'place' with us as well. They found a way to lock the place up so that no one could enter." Will explained.

I saw Liam secretly fist pump the air. Haha. That's my very mature brother for you.

"After school we should all meet up at the stairs that head up to the second and third floor. Kapeesh?"

"Kapeesh." We all said in unison.

I felt like I was in one of those mystery/spy movies. I felt so mischievious and badass.

Watch out world! Here comes captain Hubba Bubba!

~*~*~*~*~*

After lunch, I went to my locker and started to take the materials I needed for my next classes. I packed all my homework from my previous classes so I didn't have to go back to my locker after school.