You Save Them

LUTHER

     Luther had been having nightmares a lot recently of being back on the moon. No matter how much it might not seem like it, but Luther hated being up there. He could only talk to his abusive father, and only when he had samples from the surface of the rock. He had a small plant that he considered a pet, but that was all. And it was horrifying up there. Seeing your home in such an insignificant manner surrounded by an endless void of black might be beautiful sometimes, but it was horrific when it wasn't. It really messed Luther up.

     Every night, he would wake up hyperventilating and sweating, remembering the suffocation of the suit and darkness around him. You would, of course, calm him down and let him talk to you, and shed a few tears if needed. It was all you could do for him. And all that he needed.

DIEGO

     You heard a loud crashing noise, causing you to sit up on the bed, wide awake from your previous slumber. Your boyfriend, Diego, was not by you in bed, and when you overheard the sound of two men struggling, you got the idea of what was going on. You felt under your bed for the bat you had kept just for these kind of situations. You cautiously walked into the living room to see a masked man straddling your boyfriend with his hands around his throat. Diego was clawing at his fingers, trying to pry them off as much as he could. You felt adrenaline shoot through your body as you gripped the bat tightly and ran up to them, hitting the man over the head as hard as you could. He dropped unconscious onto Diego, who was taking in deep breaths and clutching his throat. You shoved the guy off of him and held him tightly, rocking him slightly in order to comfort him and yourself.

     You really need to find a better apartment.

ALLISON

     You both were walking together in a mall, window-shopping, when angry woman dragging behind a six year-old girl came up and threw her drink at Allison's drink.

     "You and what you did to your daughter make me sick! How can you go around flaunting your fancy clothes and hair and makeup when you are that heartless?!" She spit.

     Allison held her hand over her left eye, which had been poked by the straw of the previously thrown drink. You pulled her hand back a bit to see her bottom eyelid was bleeding. You felt anger boil deep within you, but decided to keep your composure. After all, she was a celebrity, you were in public, and people were already filming just in case something happened.

     You walked up to the woman, rage glowing in your eyes.

     "Ma'am, judging by the way you are acting in front of your young, impressionable daughter and in public, I don't exactly think you are a very wonderful mother either, so I suggest you walk off and never speak to my girlfriend like that again otherwise the next time we'll be speaking to eachother like this will be in court." You let the mouthful of words flow out with a hiss, grabbing Allison and walking off without any additional comments.

KLAUS

     When Klaus opened his eyes, he was in a hospital room. He swore under his breath, remembering he had just been in his apartment shooting some heroin that he had just gotten. That could only mean one thing.

     "You overdosed." He heard you whisper. He turned to look at you, and you looked like you had just been crying. Your eyes were staring straight forward, looking dazed and out of focus.

     "They said there was a small chance you would even wake up."

     You finally looked at him, tears streaming down your face and your voice shaking.

     "I thought you were dead!"

     Klaus couldn't look you in the eye. He felt shame for the pain he had caused you.

     "Look at me." You whispered. Klaus didn't lift his head.

     "Look at me, Klaus." You said sternly. He finally met your eyes. You caressed the side of his face.

     "We're getting you help, whether you like it or not."

FIVE

     you didn't get home from work that night until late. You assumed Five was already in bed, but when you saw he wasn't, you got worried. You called him, but he didn't answer and nobody else was home either. It was when you saw the note on the kitchen table that you knew things were serious.

     You soon found yourself in front of a warehouse wearing your old Commission mask with a machine gun in your arms. You knew this would be quick. Things like this always were.

     You opened the door to see Five a metal platform, strapped and gagged with injuries littered on his bodies. And before the agents that had done this could even lunge at you, they were lying on the ground bleeding to death. You undid his gagged and kissed him lightly before undoing the bonds.

     "I'll make you some coffee as soon as Grace gets you fixed up, alright?"

     He smiles at you, even though he's very clearly in pain, and nods.

     "I'd like that."

BEN

     Ben had called you again. He had been having a lot of trouble with his self worth, a lot more than usual, and was crying.

     "-and I don't know Y/N but sometimes I feel like I'd be better of dead-"

     "Ben, don't say that! Don't say that at all! I love you, with all of my heart, and I could never wish death upon you." You said, broken hearted at his words. The line was silent.

     "I love you so much Y/n."

     "I love you too. I hope you always know that."

VANYA

     Vanya was having a panic attack. She had accidentally activated her powers after getting too frustrated with a can of soup. She sliced through the entire thing. She hated it when her powers went rogue like that and it caused her to have flashbacks to her White Violin phase.

     You held her close, rocking her and humming a soft tune, trying to calm her down. Eventually, her breathing slowed down and her sobbing had turned into light crying. You ran your fingers through her hair a few times, letting her let it all out whilst you held her.