«Pancakes»

It was just past nine when my phone started ringing. Letting out an annoyed groan I was trying to ignore the sound until Loki woke up.

"What is that annoying sound? Turn the bloody thing off." I hummed in response while feeling around the bedside table.

'miss (y/n) it's toney on the phone.' Friday said and I shot up. What the hell does he want at this time? Grabbing my phone I quickly answered.

'(y/n) I'm bored and dad's not getting up!!!!' it was Morgan. I breathlessly laughed threading a hand through my hair.

"Hey, sweetie. Have you tried smashing his head with a pillow?" Loki chuckled next to me rolling over to slide closer to me.

'yes and nothing. Just five more minutes. Can't you come over.' she was too cute. I sighed glancing down to Loki who peaked open an eye.

"I'll be over in five minutes, you can wait that long right? And I'll make pancakes alright." She cheered and hung up the phone. When I tried getting out of the bed I was grabbed by Loki. "I need to get ready." Sighing this out Loki didn't budge.

"Starks kid isn't going to take you away from me." He husked out and I just rolled my eyes crossing my arms.

"Well, you can come too you know. I'm making pancakes." He shrugged and I teleported myself out of his grasp.

"That's cheating." I giggled at him walking into the closet to change. After a few minutes, I heard the sheets being moved in the other room as I started dressing. The door of the closet opened.

"Come to your senses?" I asked but gasped when he kissed my neck.

"Nope, I'll convince you to stay." I tried moving but he had a hold on my waist that was until the illusion of myself disappeared.

"Come on put some clothes one we're gonna be late," I said standing behind him fully dressed. Loki sighed in defeat before smiling.

"Alright, I'm ready." I shook my head when he was wearing a suit yet again.

"We're not going anywhere fancy. I'll show you what I've got for you." Stepping past him I went to one side of the closet where I had been buying/taking from the companies I owned that were waiting to be worn by him. "Ok, some jeans." Mumbling this out I tossed a pair to the chair in the walk-in closet that was black and kept looking. "Do you want to wear a t-shirt or button-up?" I asked and felt him wrap his arms to my waist and chin to my shoulder.

"You pick." Loki murmured again my neck before kissing it. He is making this difficult for me. Sighing against him I learnt into Loki's touch.

"You look good in shirts," I spoke taking the shirt off the hanger but Loki didn't move but for his arm that was creeping up under my t-shirt. "Mmm Loki we need to go. Didn't we fuck enough last night." His lips curled into a smile.

"Oh, we made love more times than I can count... But that was yesterday, we still haven't done it once today." The stamina this God has is unbelievable. My phone rang making Loki growl.

"Our time is up. Get changed quickly." I kissed him for a second before walking out to grab my bag, amount other things and made a portal to Stark's house. "Come on frosty we're late," Loki grumbled at the nickname.

"You know I hate that." I stuck out my tongue and we walked through. Seconds later I was in a tight hug.

"You took seven minutes," Morgan whined and I laughed bending down to hug her also.

"Sorry, but Loki over there took so long to get changed." She frowned towards him.

"Hey don't pin this on me," Loki called out behind me.

"Oh, but it was all you," I responded walking with Morgan to the kitchen with Loki trailing behind us.

"Right chocolate pancakes or strawberry?" I said while going through the options.

"Why not both?" Morgan said and I touched my nose.

"Point taken. Chocolate strawberry pancakes it is." And within minutes I made the batter with my little helper.

"(Y/n) you've got some chocolate on your cheek." Morgan giggled while trying to find something to clean it with.

"I've got it," Loki spoke coming up behind me and licking the side of my face.

"Ewww gross." I giggled in response.

"I agree with you Morgan on that." The three of us turned seeing toney who was extremely tired. I grabbed the cup of coffee I made for him knowing he'd come out after the ruckus we were making.

"Thanks... Oh oh, so he popped the question, very nice reindeer games. I think you owe me something." I raised an eyebrow and saw Loki frown.

"Right... Thank you so much, Toney, for the dinner." I snorted and toney grinned widely.

"No problem. Now, what's for breakfast my two amazing chiefs?"

"Strawberry and chocolate pancakes," Morgan said matter a factly.

"Sugary, great just don't let your mum know. She hates it when you have too much fun."

"That's why I'm here. Come on Morgan time to flip the first pancake." I cheered and picked her up so she could see the bubbling pancake and we flipped it together. "Perfect. Up top." We high fived and seconds later plated the first pancake. "Now who do you think gets the first pancake?" I questioned her and Morgan thought for a moment.

"Me!" She cheered and I laughed.

" Of course. You're the boss head chief." Taking out a knife and fork she sat on Toney's lap while I made a bunch more pancakes. "And done," I said sitting next to Loki.

"Aren't you going to sit on my lap?" Loki asked and Toney almost coughed on his orange juice.

"Not with children watching you aren't." Toney burst out and I laughed shaking my head.