«Avengers»

I panted from the running and looked at the symbols on the grass from the Bifrost. 

"Come on everyone is waiting for us. Loki don't do anything stupid." Thor warned and that's when I realised where we were. Standing unmoved I stared out at the Avengers facility. "What's with her, she looks more terrified to be here than you," Thor whispered to Loki and I shook my head out of my thoughts. Following Thor I shapeshifted the clothes I wore into something more fitting. 

The doors opened showing a wide-open spaced room

The doors opened showing a wide-open spaced room. No one was around. "This way, don't touch anything Loki." 

"I got it the first time." They both walked ahead of me into the next room. Toney, Steve, Bruce, Clint, Natasha all looked over from the screen. Clint had an arrow ready to fire. 

"Thor what is he doing here," Natasha said holding up her gun, Loki raised his hands in defence making sure not to provoke anyone. 

"I had no choice, Odin assigned Loki to look after lady (Y/N) while I was gone." They all looked to me and I gave a small wave. 

"The same person who destroyed half of New York less than a year ago." Toney started walking closer towards us. 

"I don't want to be here any more than you do." He stated sliding closer to me. 

"And who are you?" Toney said with a hissed tone. I automatically gulped.

"Oh, I'm (Y/N)." I hushed out extremely overwhelmed by this point.

"She's the Goddess of Wisdom," Thor added in putting an arm to my shoulder and pushing me forward slightly. 

"She's the one that fell from the sky from earth?"  Bruce came towards me going to my wrist that had the charm on it. 

"Well, an Earth, not this one." Both Toney and Bruce stopped raising an eyebrow. 

"So you're telling me that you're from a whole other Earth in another dimension." I jumped out of my skin when Nick Fury spoke by the door. Nodding he shook his head. "I'm not sure I believe that." I cleared my throat. 

"I know what happened to your eye." His eyebrow raised waiting for me to go on. "Space cat." Everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"You mean a Flurkin?" Thor said with his arms crossed and I nodded.

"Why would you go near one of those," Loki said but Nick sighed rolling his eyes. 

"It's a long story." I scoffed laughing a little to myself. 

"If you're from another earth why do you know about Fury and this cat?" 

"Movies," I said while clearing my throat. 

"Movies?"  Steve repeated as if I whispered out my statement making it hard to hear.

"Yes Movies, Marvel studio's so far 22 movies have been made featuring everyone one of you. From what I've seen your timeline is just past movie 7. That being said I'm not informing any of you of the future." 

"That's hard to believe. Have you tried picking up the hammer?" Clint said twirling one of his arrows between his fingers. 

"No, Is there a need to?" He shrugged his shoulders looking off to Natasha who was keeping a neutral facial expression. 

"Thor brought you here to keep you safe while he works out why you're being targeted." Toney glared towards Loki. "We should cuff him." He went on and Loki rolled his eyes. 

" Skoll and Hati hunt the sun and moon. Since I'm a 'water spirit' my energy may have the same presence as the moon." Thor just looked at me before laughed patting my back. 

"You're brilliant Lady (Y/N). Now all I need to do is find Skoll and Hati. You'll stay here won't you?" Shrugging my shoulders he grinned starting to walk out. 

"You forgot your trash," Toney shouted and Thor grabbed Loki's collar. Giving Loki a small wave his face softened before the doors shut behind them. Tilting my head back to the room of people  I got out my phone that finally had internet clicking away. 

"An Asgardian with a phone?" Bruce made Toney look to me by tapping his shoulder.

"Former New Yorker remember."