«Tension»

"you think I shouldn't tell my parents?" I said to Hannah and she nodded her head.

"They'll freak, like totally freak. And your grandmother hates witchcraft remember her fit she had when finding out the name of the fashion company." Sighing out I nodded titling my head on the wall in the booth we were in.

"Love why don't we just go," Loki said and I thought for a moment.

"Hey lover boy, don't force her to leave without letting her decide for herself." Loki glared at her and went to lash out before I stood from my seat.

"I just need the bathroom." They both looked at me and once getting into the bathroom for someplace quiet I sat with my hands on my forehead.

"Love?" It was Loki, creaking the single bathroom he saw my face. "Hannah suggested that we go back to the apartment." Nodding Loki took me to the pay area and I paid for all three of us. Hannah was waiting outside.

"If you ever want to come back and talk to me I'm here." Wrapping her in a tight hug I thanked her.

"umm excuse me are you?" It was women, slightly younger than me and she blushed so much as she didn't know what to say.

"No, sorry I get that a lot but I'm not who you think I am." She blushed more before walking away. Loki brought me closer to him. "Come on love, it's going to rain again." He whispered in my ear. Smiling towards Hannah I waved her goodbye.

"Do you think I could come back here to visit Hannah some times?" I asked and he nodded.

"If you bring me along. I want to... I mean it would be nice to know more about your life ." Smiling weakly I kissed his cheek.

"I wouldn't dream of going without you." He smirked sliding his hand further down towards my butt, taking that hand I moved it back to my waist. People knew the actor and if seeing this some confusion will happen.

"I would have thought I'd get more than that love." He brought me into a kiss as we continued to walk. "Mmm, you taste like chocolate darling." I smiled as he licked my lower lip before moving away.

"Well I did had a hot chocolate at the cafe." Taking a moment to look around we were being watched by a few people. Whispering out a spell anyone who had their phones out malfunctioned. Loki looked around and smirked.

"Perceptive." Opening my apartment door to get away from people Loki slid his hand back down to my ass. Quickly he moved to wrap one leg to his waist and bringing his lips to mine.

"W-wait Loki." I panted only managing to get Loki's tongue in my mouth. Moaning out I pushed my hips against his crouch.

"Yes, love?" He groaned as I rocked back and forward.

"I think my family would be better off not knowing what happened to me. This world doesn't need to know." I started to soak onto Loki's pants.

"I couldn't agree more. Now let me make love to you." But he didn't get to kiss me because I pulled away.

"I thought we could wait so we could have one of our special occasion days back at the Mansion."  He looked at me lust filling his eyes.

"Why not now then. You want it so bad." Loki said referring to the wet patch I felt on his crotch.

"Because people can hear my cries of pleasure in this apartment." He thought for a moment but I didn't let him finish before starting to open a Portal.

"Oh, I want them to hear you." Stepping away from him I tugged his tie to pull Loki through the portal with me. Toney stood there seeing the position we were in. Glancing back Loki had his regular Asgardian clothing on.

"Seems like you both had a fun trip." I let go of Loki and smiled at Toney.

"Got to see an old friend of mine."

"And your parents?" He raised an eyebrow. I rubbed the back of my neck.

"I uh decided that world doesn't need to know about magic." He nodded patting my back.

"Good call. Ready for lunch?"

"Of course." I smiled until I felt Loki squeeze my ass. Right, that was a thing.

"Right then." Toney turned while clapping his hands together.

"What about the special occasion love?" I sighed walking with him towards the cabin.

"I forgot about lunch. You can wait an extra hour right?" I asked and he smirked.

"If you allow me to add something extra." I bit my lip nodding.

"(Y/n)! You're back!" My face brightened seeing Morgan come out of the cabin doors. She ran over and I picked her up for a hug.

"Indeed I am, did you help pepper set the table?" She nodded and we did a little fist pump.  Walking into the cabin I set Morgan down. Glancing behind me Loki was watching me intently.

"Earth to Loki."  I waved a hand over his eyes and Loki grabbed my hand taking me over to the table.
We ate and talked for an hour and although Morgan pulled me from the table to play around with my magic Loki stayed to talk with Toney more, something I never thought he'd do. I made some bubbles with my magic and Morgan was jumping around popping them until she shouted out.

"I have a bubble gun wait here."  I giggled staying put.

"Ever thought about marriage?" Toney asked and I listened in hoping Morgan would take a little longer.

"Why would I talk about that with you?" I sighed rolling my eyes at the response.

"Just a question. I've spent a lot of time with (y/n) and she did mention wanting to marry if all that didn't happen." Morgan came running down the stairs shooting the bubble gun at me. I laughed falling backwards making Loki come from around the corner smirking at me.