«Strange»

Merely seconds later we were shot through into a building. My ears rang and I groaned hitting my head lightly back onto the broken floorboards behind me. 

"Thanos is coming." Bruce breathed out. Doctor strange looked oddly at us completely confused.

"Who?" I sat up next to Loki who also slowly sat up.

"You know big guy, purple, that has a raked chin." I Hissed when seeing a massive scrape on my leg from the fall. "He's a big fan of the green charm necklace you got." 

"You again." Loki grit his teeth and I put a hand to his chest to stop him lashing out at the guy.

"Don't, no need to anger the wizard," I whispered to him. 

"And you would be?" I teleported the three of us stuck in the hole to the bottom of the stairs. 

"The Goddess of wisdom, (y/n), former New Yorker or whatever. God my leg hurts." Loki's rage towards the red-caped man went back to me and examined the wound. 

"So you would know that man who destroyed half of this city then. The one next to you." Wong gestured to Loki who was trying to stop the bleeding in my leg.

"I'm not from this New York nor is it the time to discuss me. We all have bigger fish to fry." Doctor strange looked at my wound and then to Loki.

"He's a threat, I can't let him stay here," Strange said and I heard Loki sigh standing up.

"I'm not here to threaten anyone if I was you'd already be dead." Frowning at this conversation I used a rope made from water to grab the dagger Loki had in his hand.

"Not the time," I said to him.

"We need Tony," Bruce said who now had a change of clothes on. "He can help us." And then strange went to get Stark. Loki came back to me and I passed his dagger back.

"Did you really have to pick a fight with the guy?" I breathed as Loki went back to fixing up my leg. I passed over the bandage for him to wrap it around my leg.

"He started it," Loki mumbled out and I laughed as the childlike argument. He gave me a look.

"Oh of course he did." Loki grinned moving over to kiss me softly on the lips. 

"Hey hey don't go sucking her face off mister diva." Loki pulled away from me glaring towards Tony that had just come through the portal. "(Y/N) it's been a while how have you been?" 

"Alright metal man, nothing much has changed." I got looks from both Loki and bruce.

"Apart from the fact, Asgard was destroyed less than a day ago." 

" And Thanos wiped out half of the Asgardian race in less than an hour."  I raised my hands in the air shakily standing up.

"Right, looks like some of us will need a catch-up." I breathed grabbing hold of Loki's shoulder and his arm went to my waist helping me over to sit down next to Tony. 

"So you're like a thing now?" Tony said pointing between both Loki and me. 

"Yeah." 

"And what was your title again? Goddess of...." I smiled knowing where this was going.

"Wisdom as I recall." Tony hummed looking like he was thinking before nodding.

"Doesn't seem to be the wisest decision ever. Does anyone else agree." 

"This isn't the time to catch up," Stange said and the three of us looked back over and they went on with a long talk about the stones, they really cut it down in the movie. 

"Tell me his name again." Tony stood and I looked back down to my leg. 

"It won't take long to heal. But you shouldn't be walking around." Nodding at Loki's statement I grabbed hold of his hand happy to know I got him out of there. 

"He sent Loki. The attack on New York that's him." They all turned back to stare at Loki next to me. Loki did a small wave and I slapped his hand lightly. 

"Don't encourage them." He chuckled lowering his hand to my upper thigh. 

"What's our timeline?" I let out a short sigh as the conversation continued.

"No telling. He has the time and space stones that already makes him the strongest being in the universe. If he gets his hand on all six stones...." 

"He could destroy life on a scale hitherto undreamt of." My eyes began to water, ouch. This wound is hurting the more I look at it.

"Shit." I breathed putting a hand to my leg. 

"Love you alright?" I nodded hissing and shaking my head right after just as we could all hear the sound of a ship approaching. Loki went to stand but Tony pointed a finger at him.

"Diva stay here with Mirir. We don't need anything else to worry about." Loki tsked but stayed down. We could hear a few explosions making me but my lip. Loki's head was rested back against the seat looking at the ceiling.

"Is it going to happen soon?" Loki suddenly asked and I turned away from my leg back to see Loki seeming to be in deep thought.

"What do you mean?" He sighed shuffling to look into my eyes.

"My death. I know you said you'll save me but you can't be on guard this whole time."

"I uh already did." I smiled and he raised an eyebrow.

"Up on the ship...."

"You ended up sacrificing yourself for Thor." Taking a second to think it through Loki hugged me tightly. "I think it was an admirable death but I prefer you alive." We kissed yet again moulding our lips together.

"It's good to know we can relax now." He didn't give me time to respond when pushing me down on the couch making sure not to hurt my leg.

"Well, there is the battle outside." I murmured against his lips although Loki just shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh my God, what are you doing. We're fighting out there and you think it's the perfect time to... Do that!" Loki groaned sitting up from me to see Bruce.