«Another special night» Smut

Once Morgan finally let me leave her side I went with Loki back to the mansion. Stretching once the portal closed I clicked off my heels. Loki stood next to me and pushed me down onto the bed.
The air knocked out of me and I panted seeing him look at me like a meal. It was at that same moment all my clothes were gone.

"What was the extra something?" I panted and Loki slid my legs to hook around his waist to make our faces inches from one another.

"You seemed to enjoy multi-tasking so I thought I would add an extra body to the count." I gulped when seeing two more Loki's behind him. "You nervous love?" Loki whispered softly in my ear as I felt a pair of hands on my breast squeezing them.

"N-no of course not." I moaned out as one of the three kissed down my stomach using some tongue along the way. My head was turned to my right.

"Oh love you're trembling, it's going to feel so good." This Loki's lips attached to mine and I gasped as the Loki between my legs started sucking and licking my pussy opening. Then my mouth was taken over by his tongue. The massaging of my breasts stopped for a moment before the last Loki brought his mouth down onto my body like the rest of them. Parting from Loki unable to hold in a loud moan he smirked at me.
"How does it feel love?" I moaned again when Loki bit down on my breasts and the other one stuck his tongue between my folds.

"A-amazing. It's gonna make me...." He forcefully stuck his tongue back into my mouth threateningly close to go down my throat. Unable to break free of his lips I screamed against them having my first orgasm of the day. Hearing a chuckle from between my legs we parted and I let out gasps of air.

"You came so easily darling perhaps you can't handle this." Shaking my head I touched the chests of two of them and their clothes were gone.

"I can handle anything you dish out." All three smirked at me and I was grabbed and pulled right in front of a cock.

"I'm gonna need something to help me for in that tight ass of yours." My mouth immediately opened wide diving down making him hiss pushing me back and forward by my hair.

"You've gotten so good at taking me in your mouth love." Moaning in response I let out a cry of pleasure as a cock went up my pussy.

"You're so wet after your orgasm," gasping for air once the Loki in front removed himself from my mouth. The cock inside of me was removed also and they all shifted. "Come sit on it." Lifting myself up shakily I maneuvered myself into his cock that easily slipped back inside of me. "Aaah that's it, love." My cheeks were spread and my eyes went wide before I moaned as he pushed into my ass. Leaning forward I panted feeling so full and Loki smirked removing some hairs from my face.

"Y-ou can move." I stuttered out and glancing over seeing one last cock waiting for my mouth. Panting as I steadied myself to taking hold of the cock in one of my hands the other two thrusted in and out making me moan out in pleasure. "Y-es that's good. Harder." I panted suddenly feeling hornier and my mouth dove down onto his cock.

"Oh, my darling you're completely full of me. I'm going to make you cum from my three cocks." At this point I couldn't tell which one was speaking I felt so overwhelmed by stimulation and yet I never felt more aroused in my life. He dove right down my throat and up again before I pulled out to pump him a few times to catch my breath while I was being penetrated relentlessly in both my lower holes.

"I'm going to cum." My voice choked out being so breathless before sucking on his cock once more. Gasping making my mouth wider when one of the three rubbed my cilt extremely fast making my legs shake.

"Yes, my love come undone from your king." Screaming around the cock in my mouth Loki groaned pinching my nipples. Pulling away I gasped for air panting against Loki's face. "We're not don't yet." They're thrusts only got faster. Moaning weakly the Loki above me pulled me up by my chin and pressed his cock on my lips.

"Do your magic love." Nodding my mouth opened slowly engulfing his cock with my hit breath as I dove down. His hissed gripping my head to move me faster. I could tell my ass was going red from the hands gripping it so tightly. My legs shook from the thrusts making me cum once more in high velocity.

"Gripping my cock so tightly. I might reward you, my love." Nodding my head and moaning my eyes went wide when all three went balls deep inside orgasming hard. Moaning when feeling his cum trickle down my throat I licked my lips when he pulled away. "Take it all." Loki rubbed my cilt once more making me scream out in pleasure. "That's it." My eyes rolled back and Loki was shocked when I toppled on top of him blacking out for a moment.
"You alright love?" He soothed me. Not moving anything but my head to nod I noticed the other two versions of himself were gone. "You enjoyed that a little too much. I thought you died for a moment there. " Weakly smiling I snuggled against his body not being able to move. Loki went to say something but I hummed out.

"Shhh sleep now, talk tomorrow." Loki chuckled but kissed my forehead as I drifted off soon after.