«Relaxation»

Loki was relaxing with me on one of the grass fields a little away from the palace. It had been an hour or so and I thought he must have fallen asleep.

"Loki," I whined out poking his cheek.

"Yes, love?" Smiling at him I rolled closer to him.

"I finished reading that book, I'm bored now." He hummed in response.

"Already? Well, I don't have any others with me." I sighed laying back down next to him.

"So all the renovations are done?" I asked staring over to Loki who let out a relaxed sigh.

"Yeah, I'm getting them to make a play about my death." Although I already knew this I giggled.

"Really?"

"Not before they make a golden statue of me." I laughed making Loki open one of his eyes.

" You're really going all out with this aren't you." I smiled leaning towards him.

"Might as well, you'll be in it as the love interest."

"Oh am I now?" Loki chuckled moving a hand to my cheek. "I'm looking forward to seeing it." Shifting down we kissed and I hummed softly before we parted. Lying back down I ended up falling asleep and woke up to see Loki watching the sunset.

"You were asleep for an hour." He murmured out glancing down to me and I yawned sitting up to watch the beautiful weather until it sunk into the night sky.
"We should head back." Humming out Loki helped me to my feet and to my surprise he didn't let go of my hand. With the spell cast of us, we walked through the palace easily without being spotted.

"Loki," I said while changing in the walk-in closet.

"Yes, love?" I heard back and walked out in my nightclothes. He was already in bed reading something.

"I was wondering something." I'd started talking but stopped to crawl across the bed to lie down next to him. "Own relationship, when you said you were fond of me does that mean we're...." Loki sighed lightly, bookmarking his page before it disappeared in his hand all his attention was now on me.

"I'm not one for labels but I would say that we're dating." A smile spread across my face and Loki smirked down at me. "So you like knowing you're mine and mine alone." An automatic nod came from me.

"Very much." Loki turned his body so both his arms were on either side of my head.

"Good because I'll kill anyone who tries to harm you, my love." My heartbeat fastened
and my breath got court in my throat. "One other thing love." Loki lightly slid a hand down my thin dress before it disappeared. "I prefer you to sleep naked." He admired the body under him. Mostly look to my breasts and hips before kissing me softly. I wanted him to continue but after a minute of making out, Loki parted from my lips moving next to me. "I'm too tired tonight. I might wake you in the morning." The fact he was basically stating he'd wake me for sex in the morning got me shivering. Loki slid a hand to my waist bringing right up against him. He's becoming more comfortable with me. I rested a hand onto his chest not finding it hard to fall asleep after walking around all day.

Loki woke me the next morning as he said he would and I was fucked sensually for over two hours. It wasn't until some came around wanting Odin's insight on the golden statue that I was able to breathe. Sif found me in the halls offering for me to train with her. Taking her up on the offer I spent most of the day training with her.

"I haven't seen you around recently. " She suddenly asked when we were having a breather.

"Oh yeah, I've been in one of the studies working on my spells along with leaving the palace." She nodded her head and I started drinking one of the water-filled glasses given to us by the guards.

"You should be working on your training. Not all spells can help you in battle." Sighing I nodded my head. "Now then, let's continue." Sif passed over a sward for me to us and then yet another few hours of training. Gaining a few large scrapes on my body I only ate a small dinner before going to my room to heal myself. After disinfecting the wounds I started healing them when Loki came into the room. 

"What happened?" He asked and I glanced up from my leg to see his glaring towards the wounds. "Who did this to you?" Loki said his face beginning to darken. 

"It was just from Training today," I spoke before wincing, this only made Loki sigh before coming to walk over to me.

"You can't heal a wound like that yourself, you'll just drain your energy. Let me." Hissing as I let go of my leg, Loki slowly healed my leg.

"Thanks," I said starting to feel tired from everything that happened today.

"You should go to bed after all your training." Falling back onto the bed under me I felt as Loki brought a hand to my lower back making my clothes disappear. "Remember clothes off when sleeping." I wanted to retaliate but I was already dosing off. So humming out in response Loki tucked me in.