«Safety» Smut

After a talk with the others, I took Loki with me back to my house.

"So this was Starks?" Loki said being slightly reluctant to step through. Taking his arm I pulled him into the main room.

"Yes, it was remade after it was destroyed a few years back and since he doesn't need it he gave it to me." Loki looked around and then back to me.

"And the bedroom would be?" I laughed at him biting my lips soon after.

"Always straight to the point aren't we." He smirked at me and I turned to lead the way. I felt as the hand on my lower back went downwards to my ass.

"I'm just looking out for your needs love." Opening the door Loki quickly shut it behind him practically dragging me over to the bed. "Screwed anyone over the last five years?" I shook my head as he brought his lips to my neck making me moan. "Touch yourself at any point?" The fingers touching my outfit made it disappear making me fully naked.

"N-no, it wouldn't satisfy." I could feel him smirking against my neck as he brought down his hands to my breasts.

"Good, always so obedient." I moaned from the lightest touch which seemed to turn him on even more. "You're going to be soaking wet. Are you going to cum from my touch?" I bit my lip but a moan came out when his tongue wrapped around my nipple.

"At this rate y-yes... I've waited for five years." I gasped as a hand slid down to my lower stomach and he casts the spell to stop me from getting pregnant. It continued down to rub circles around my cilt. Moaning louder Loki hummed loving the reaction.

"You are soaked so soon, it's like our first time all over again." A finger slipped in as his tongue worked its way down creating a path giving me goosebumps along the cold air.

"I'm going to cum." I stuttered out as his single finger worked faster inside of me. The moment Loki sucked on my clit my world came crashing down as an overwhelming orgasm struck me. I squirted and Loki's eyes went wide pulling his finger out to lap up my pussy. I painted uncontrollably staring at him as he pulled away from me.

"I can't imagine what's going to happen with my cock in your tight little entrance here." A finger circled around for a moment and a breathless moan came from me. I spread my legs out wider for him.

"Then find out. Ravage me." He smirked moving to place both hands on either side of my head.

"I was going to either way." His cheeky statement left my smiling. Lifting my head up I kissed him deeply letting his tongue slip past my lips. Moaning as his cock sunk inside of me I gasped parting from his lips.

"God I've missed you so much." I cried out raking my fingers up his back. I could feel his muscles tense and loosen up as he slammed inside over and over again. My back began to arch as an orgasm began to rise. "Yes oh fuck faster," Loki grunted missing to capture our lips together as I came. His movements slowed down. "Don't you dare stop." I gasped out parting from his lips.

"Wasn't planning to love." He started up again quickly getting back to the previous pace, all that and him fondling my clit left me cumming again.

"Loki!" I yelled arching my back and Loki sucked against my neck.

"I'm not sure how much longer you can last love." He panted stopping for a moment so I could calm down. He moved the hairs from my face.

"One more so you can finish too." He grinned picking back up again. Unlike before he went slower, deeper thrusts. Moaning and gasping in time with the continuous thrusts. My legs wrapped around his lower back as his forehead touched mine and our heavy breaths mingled together.

"Oh yes." I panted tilting my head bringing our lips together, Loki groaned as our tongues swirled together making some saliva roll down my chin.

"Hmm, I'm getting close love." Loki groaned and I slid my hands up his sweaty chest and moved them up to tangle them through his hair.

"I'm too." Arching my back into his chest Loki groaned out also entangling his fingers through my hair. His thrusts became slow but still consistent. "Mmm, I'm going too...."  Both of us held onto one another as we both came.

"Shit love you got so tight." He did a few more thrusts milking out both our orgasms. Loki hummed kissing me again when pulling completely out and rolled over panting along with me. We both stared at the ceiling for a few minutes gathering our thoughts together.

"I've missed you so much Loki. I was so alone without you." Wrapping an arm around him he kissed my forehead.

"I could see that. I would say the same thing but you already told me off for that." I giggled sinking into his body which made him smile. "What's the new Asgard like?" I sighed softly keeping my eyes shut circling patterns around his chest.

"It's a fishing village basically, slightly run-down but it's still being upgraded." I hummed out and I could see Loki glance around.

"I think I like this place more." He's always been partial to the life of luxury.

"Mmm me too, even more now that I have a roommate." He chuckled softly hooking his arm under me to secure me in place.

"Could I have a tour of the bathroom tomorrow?" I giggled up to him and kissed the corner of his lips.

"You can have a tour of any room in this house but you'll have to clean up."