16

Me and Kentrell went back to the house and in our room after grabbing some of his clothes and stuff out the car. We decided to just watch Tv until Breakfast. Right now we got Family guy on the tv and I was in between Kentrell legs laying down watching it as he played in my hair.

I grabbed my phone looking at it and saw it was 7:36. I could smell food cooking. "I forgot to mention I have a chef named Ban. He's from france." I said smiling at Kentrell and he looks at me before kissing me lightly. "If he does something I dont like I'll kill em." He whispered and I nodded.

"Fair enough. Cmon lets get ready." I said sitting up and he groaned. "Bae I wasnt finished wit yo hair." He said and I rolled my eyes walking into the closet. "Kentrell did you get all your stuff out the car earlier?" I ask and he nods walking in. "Yeah I sat it ova hea." He said walking over to the table. I pulled out my grey joggers and white tank top along wit my hoodie and black slides. "Shit." I mumbled before walking over to my professional clothes. "Whats wrong?" Kentrell asked and I looked back at him to see him shirtless wit black joggers on. "I got a meeting later with my elders." I said and he hummed. "Oh and the house gets jhi cold and the tiles downstairs are freezing." I said and he laughed turning around. I pulled out my white button up shirt with my black jeans and black combat boots.

"But I got a question." Kentrell said as I changed into my grey joggers. "What is it?" I ask as I pull my shirt over my head. "How old are you?" He asks and I freeze. "Im nineteen." I said and he frowns. "So when I met you you were eighteen." He says and I nod. "Yurp." I said smiling. "So whens your birthday?" He asks and I laugh. "February eleventh." I said and he smiles. "So im older than you by a year." He said and I nodded. "Damn you are boutta turn twenty." I said and he laughed.

I pushed myself onto the counter and get my hello kitty socks from the drawer. I slid them on and jumped down landing right infront of Kentrell and he smiles down at me. "I missed you a whole lot Shorty." Kentrell said wrapping his arms around my waist before picking me up. "You've told me this." I said looking down at him and he rolled his eyes. "And Ian short." I said and he laughed puttin me down. "So what we doin today?" He asks as we walk out. "Youll find out but first we gotta get Jay up." I said grabbing his hand and walking out the room. "That demon." He said as we walked out the room. I immediately heard jazz playin and I laughed as we passed Granny room. "Stay here while I check on Angel." I said letting go if his hand and he nodded. I walked into the room seeing Angel playing with her dolls while dressed in her pajamas. "Nunu we have guests over and Bans cooking breakfast so get ready." I said and she jumped on me. "I missed you Nuni." She said crawling onto my back and I walked into her closet. "Nunu my boyfriend and friends are here. Can you not scare them." I said and she huffed blowing her hair out her face. "Ill be nice. But you Owe me." She said and I smiled. "Anything you want." I said pulling out her black leggings and her white shirt with the black cat on it that has red eyes. I grabbed her My little pony socks and pulled out her black green and red gucci slides. I grabbed her waist and slid her across my shoulder and in front of me. "When your done getting dressed brush your hair." I said and she nodded her head. I walked out and grabbed Kentrells hand.

"Next is Jaden." I said walking down the steps. We walked across the Foyer and up the steps. "You choose Jay clothes." I said opening his door. "JADEN!" I yelled walking through his door and he threw a sword at me which I easily caught. "Why do you even have this?" I ask running my hands across its blade. "I thought it was Potato head." He said and I heard Kentrell smack his teeth. "Dont hurt em lil boy." I said moving out the way and Kentrell walked in.

Jaden whole face changed into the meanest mug I've seen since Angel met Camari.

"Stop it." I said pointing the sword at him and he pushed the tip up making me laugh. "Yall are crazy." Kentrell said walking into the closet and I laugh picking Jaden up and throwing him on the bed. He threw a dagger and I quickly dodged it before ducking under the second dagger. I hit the other one with the sword before putting the sword to his neck and smirking. "I win." I said and he sighed while I smiled. "You can help wake up the others though." I said and he smirked making me laugh.

~~~~

Me and Kentrell walked into the dining room and sat down at the table with everyone following behind us. "Good morning." I said to granny and she smiled nodding. "Good morning sweetie." She said and I nodded. "Angel." I called to her and she looked up from her book and her eyes narrowed into slits at Babyjoe. "I don't like him." She said and I laughed. "That's Nini boyfriend." I said and she looked at Seiannie. "You can do better." She said and I smacked my hand to my forehead. "Angel stop it." Granny said and Angel sighed. I heard a big boom making me grunt and shake my head. I got up walking to the door opening it as Ban walked up and entered looking like a blacked out zombie and behind him was Val and Vel pushing the carts with the food on them.

"Thank you Master." They both said in sync coming in. Ban walked to the kitchen that's connected to the dining room. Yes we have two kitchens.

The other kitchen is specifically his kitchen. "Blasted Thing!" I heard Ban yell while water was running and I walked back to the table as Val and Vel sat down the platters. "Y'all meet Valerie and Velvet." I said and all greeted them. "Val go get started on the kitchen Vel go check up on Ban." I said and they both nodded.

"You all are free to move your platter tops." I said and everyone moved their tops. I heard yelling while I cut my crepe and I heard Vel yelling back.

It was a sharp sound cutting through the air and I reached over in front of Ben and caught the sharp cutting knife. I sighed shaking my head and stood up. I walked into the kitchen and they both went silent. "Next knife that flies will be to y'all head. Chill out." I said and they both bowed. "Yes master." They both said their voices shaky. I threw the knife into the wall and walked to the door. Before I walked out I turned and looked at Ban. "Don't blow my house up." I said and he scratched the back of his head nodding. I walked back to the table and sat down. Everyone except Jay Angel and Granny looked at me expectantly for some reason. "What?" I ask looking at them confused. "What did he do that caused that big ass boom." Ben said and I rolled my eyes. "No cursing at the table and he was cooking with TNT again." I said and they all look d at me crazy. "It's normal here. Don't mind it." I said and they all shook their head.