4

[ A/I When she's talking to her men it's in Spanish but when she talking to Ben and dem it's in English. Btw Cadiar name is pronounced (Car-D-Air) That's just how it's spelt.)

I pulled out my black joggers with the six pockets and my black long sleeve leotard. I threw on my bullet proof vest before tying my hair up into a ponytail. I threw on my black hoodie and grabbed my all black combat boots that I got while in England that got the straps all across it and the top of the tongue got a medal plated lion on it. I put my strap around my waist to care my weapons. L

"We're coming." I heard a deep voice say and I turned and saw Boomer and the rest around the door. I really don't got time to argue. "Cadiar get them suited up and keep Chasity and Keenedie in here once we leave." I said and she nodded her head. "Let's go." She said before turning and walking off with them following.

Chasity and Kennedie stood at the door and Chasity had tears in her eyes. "I apologize for making you see that Chasity. But with me that's all that's gonna happen." I said strapping my boot up. "My priority is to keep y'all safe and get my other two back. I can't have the weak or corrupt living in my home or working under me." I said before walking up to her and grabbed her face making her look at me. "Your strong that's why you're here." I said before wiping her tears and walking away.

"I WANT TWELVE GAURDS PROTECTING MY ROOM. FOUR OUTSIDE EIGHT INSIDE!" I yell at the top of the steps and my men travel up just as Cadiar walked out suited along with Ben and em.

I swear I don't want them coming.

I sigh walking down the steps. Gria came out the hall holding a tablet. "I got the map up and the location of the van from hacking into their system in which the phone was connected." Gria said and I nodded looking at the tablet. "Send everything over to the main house and call on code blue." I said and he nodded doing something on the tablet. "Go load up the vans one open." I said and my men left out in formation.

"Aye Kayla Why erybody act weird?" Kd said as they walk up to me. "Whatchu mean?" I ask and Gria turns and walks off. "Erybody be tryn stay away like we gotta disease or sum."  Ben said as they stopped right in front of me and I looked up at them. "It's the rules. If they touch any of my loved ones they risk dealing with the consequences. Which often lead to death." I say mumbling the last part. "Cadiar your station is inside my room looking after the girls. If one of them boys step out of line I want their heads plated when I get back. If the girls say there were any threats passed or you left that room I will have your head on a silver platter on display in the dining room. Clear." I say and she nods her head. "Dismissed." I say and she turns and walks off. I look at the boys and they were confused while Nie was wide eyed. "You so damn mean." Nie says and I roll my eyes. "Cmon." I said turning and walking out the door with them following. As soon as I close the door it immediately locks. I put my handprint in then swipe and the keypad opens I press the code and the lights around the house turn red and I step back as the medal door slides open and the bars come down. And all the bars come down around the windows.

"Lock down complete." The Keypad says before retreating into the wall. "Damn." Ben said breathlessly and I turn and walk off my porch and down the steps.

I walked through the gate and that locked immediately as we closed it. We walked down to the parking lot where the vans are. Jaycen opened up a Van and we all hopped in the back. I could feel the van move as they all talked to eachother while I sat on the ground with my knees up and my arms resting on them while I stared coldly at the ground. Why would he be so stupid as to come to Mexico.

Soon enough the van stopped and the doors opened. We all hopped out and I looked up at the huge gang house. At the front all you could see was folks in black storming into the house. "Side door." I said and everyone followed me around the house to the side door where I unlocked it with my handprint code and eye scan.

I liked the idea after watching the incredible so I decided to get it for my main gang house. We walked in and went up the steps. "Jaycen Put erybody in groups of Thirty." I said and he nodded.

I went to the main hall with Ben and em behind me. I got to the computer room and walked straight in. It's Way bigger than my computer room at my house. "Did y'all get the information?" I ask and Asmeire nodded. She walked up to the big circle touch screen AI and open the tab with the information. I walked up beside her and pressed the map. I put the locations across it before syncing it with the Location of the hacked van. I swiped it up to the huge touchscreen and walked towards it.

The van holding Kentrell and Jaden is at one of the warehouses. The most secluded one too. Therefore this shall be an easy destroy mission.

Also making it a hard Capture mission.

I huff and circle the spot. That's where we'll be going. I'm tired of dealing with this gang so I'll take them all out. These warehouses weren't nothing but a nuisance anyway. I X out the rest of the ware houses where I'll send the other teams.

"Send it to the main room and tell Jaycen to set them up. Alpha Beta Gama Capa and Omega." I said narrowing my eyes at the scene. "Team Alpha will stand and wait Here for my orders." I said tapping the circle. "The rest of them can go away in as they please. It is a simple Destroy mission. Bring in all goods and kids. Kill any other living thing in there." I said hearing Seianni gasped making me turn and look at her. "When finished of course burn down the house and everything in it." I said before walking up to Seianni. "Come with me. The rest of y'all go to the main room. We'll be out soon." I said to the Nie and the Boys. "Oh yeah. Make sure Jaycen tells everyone failure is Not an option." I said and everyone nodded. I walked out and Seianni followed me.

I walked to the end of the hall, Unlocked a door with my fingerprint and code. I opened the door which had a stairwell that leads straight up to the third floor. We walked up the long rusted old spiral staircase.

Once we reached the top. I put my handprint in along with my code and a machine came out and swabbed my mouth before going back in then the keypad glew green and I leaned back as the arrows flew from the wall and into the other wall. Then I ducked pushing Nie down also as lazers came from the wall behind us and spread out before disappearing.

I swiped the keypad and the big medal door slid open reavealing my white room. We entered and She looked around amazed. I walked up to the big velvet box that stood on a pedestal. Such dramaticness is needed every now and then. I unlocked it and there sat the Rainbow like gem with a gold holder. The fact that they've been trying to get this jewel for a month now and have been unsuccessful every time. I removed the gem and sighed as I stuck it in my strap locking it. I motioned for Nie to come closer and she came and stood beside me.

I moved the chest and inside the pedestal there were four needles from a group of five.