10

I woke up and grabbed my head feeling a headache. I huffed before feeling someone push me down. I looked up and saw Kentrell smiling faintly at me. "Oh my god yo ugly ass." I grunted smiling and he chuckled leaning down so we were face to face.

"So if I'm ugly I'll just give yo candy too-" He started and I shit him up by wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him onto my chest shushing him up. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I let him go.

He leaned away and looked down on me in lust before licking his lips. "Damn I cant wait to put a baby in ya." He said making my eyes widen. "Hey don't you got a girlfriend in Baton Rouge waiting on you?" I ask and he rolled his eyes. "She was a distraction and she cut. Either way I'm all in it for you." He said and I smiled up at him. "You just make me love you more and more." I said before grabbing his face and pulling his face close to mine. "And still I love you more than you love me." He said lowly and I hummed. "Sure." I said sarcastically before kissing him and he kissed back. He tried to push his tongue through but I pulled away. "We're still in a hospital." I state and he smacked teeth before grabbing my neck and held me still before kissing me back again and he stuck his tongue in my mouth letting it explore.

I heard a knock on the door so I pulled away and pulled his hand off my neck and he grunted.

"Enter." I said and the nurse entered holding a clipboard. "You broke two bones in your ribcage on the right side and one on the left but based on the tests we ran it looks as though your left side is rapidly healing itself. Which leads to the reason why your right side is more sensitive right now. Based on the progress of the healing you should be fully healed within another two days. I can prescribe pain suppressants to you for the meantime though." She said and I nodded. "So why do I have all these patches?" I ask looking down and seeing patches on my arms stomach legs and the top of my chest. "Those are to check your vitals and such we also took a blood sample for testing." She said and I hummed nodding. "Good and whatever results you get go straight to my office and I decide whether to send them off. I suggest you do as many tests as you can because your not getting another blood sample." I said and she nodded. "I will go get your prescription. You're free to leave whenever you please." She says before turning and leaving.

"Two fucking days." I say to myself completely forgetting Kentrell was there. "Until.." he trailed off and I rolled my eyes. "I can go back out for some business. That means I'll be stuck in office." I said before sighing and swinging my legs across. I grabbed the cords and pulled all the patches off. I slid off the bed and nearly fell since I haven't used my legs in...

"How long was I sleep?" I ask as Yb held me up by my waist. "You slept a day straight." He said and I hummed nodding. "So today Friday?" I ask and he nods. "Boy Whea is yo shirt at?" I ask looking up at him and he laughs. "Ian put one on. Ion need it." He said shrugging and I smack my teeth. "Boy your a distraction wit out a shirt." I said as we finally walked out the building. "Good that mean you can show me off." He said as we walked to the main house. "Now why would I do that when I know how these girls out hea get." I say and he laughs moving his arm from my waist to my shoulder. "That's the good part cause ion want them." He said and I hummed as he pushed the door open.

We walked through the house and once we entered the main room I saw Jaden holding up a Xiphos in his hand. I paused and Kentrell looked at me confused I just held my finger to my lips.

I looked around and saw a lil cupboard thing under my circle of swords. So that's where he got the small barbaric sword. "Put it back lil boy." I said and Jaden turned quickly and looked at me. "Yayyy!" He said dropping the sword and running up to me. He slammed into my legs making me stumble and flinch. Kentrell grabbed him by his waist and picked him up. "Your hurting my girl." Kentrell said mugging Jay and he stopped squirming in Kentrells arms.

"Sowwy Cece." He said and I smiled before kissing his nose. "Put him down Kentrell." I said and he put him down. "Now go put it back." I said and he pouted before walking over to I the sword. He picked it up and Jaycen walked over.

"Anything new?" I ask as I turned and walked to the stairs. "Yes actually Red started firing to the daggers on H." He said and I side eyed him. "As in our H block?" I ask and he nodded as we turned down the hall. "Interesting." I said thinking about it. I'll have to set a meeting with them immediately.

We came to my office door and I put my fingerprint in and code. We entered and I walked over to my cabinet. I pulled out my folder wit the east side gang/hood information.

I took it out and went over to my desk. "Kentrell you can sit or go around the house I really don't care just don't break nothing." I said and he sat down on the black couch while I sat in my chair behind my desk. I went through the folder and Jaden sat across from me. Once I found the agreement I had with the Reds I pulled it out and sat it down along with their information.

"When did they fire?" I ask looking up at Jaycen. "Yesterday." He said and I nodded. "I'll schedule a retrieve tomorrow for a meeting." I said before opening my laptop beside me and I unlocked it. "Were all of the Capture and destroy missions successful?" I asked and he nodded his head. "Yes But there were two deaths on the gamma team." He said and I nodded my head.

I went to my emails and checked my pockets for my phone but neither of them were there. "Kentrell you know where my phones at?" I ask and he looks back at me and shakes his head. "That means their at the nurses building. Jaycen can you go get them both for me?" I ask and he nods before turning and walking out. I got from my chair and walked over to the mailbox. It's just a metal drawer inside the wall. Only a small select few have access to this room so one of them puts the mail in here.

I pulled it out and grabbed the envelopes and shit that was inside. I went through the many different Alias names as I sat back down in my seat.