𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

This is my first ever introduction page! (Woohoo!)

This is another story that has been in my mind for a long time, too.

I was mostly inspired (well, I was fully inspired) by The End Of The F***ing World on Netflix/Channel 4. It's one of my favorite TV shows out there right now! I love the writing, the dark humor, the cinematography, the style, and the legends Alex Lawther and Jessy Barden! I also loved the disturbing and scary moments that happen along with the storyline.

I decided to remake that story, but gay and with furries. 'Cause that's how I am. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (I also re-used some of the lines from the show! Can you find them all?)

Before we begin, I must state that this story is mature and includes homosexuality, romance, sex, depression, violence, gun violence, A LOT of violence, harsh language, crime, disturbing topics, etc. MAJOR WARNING: This book is very, very dark. It's not your usual furry story. Read with caution and DON'T say I didn't warn you..!

Lastly, I don't know when I will be uploading every chapter, but I am trying my best to post frequently, after taking a long break with Cake. Cake is currently completed as of now, but I have decided to rewrite it since I'm not exactly happy with the final product, so that might take some time.

If you have any questions for me, leave a comment! And don't forget to hit the vote button (the star!) 'cause it'll help me a lot. And for updates, follow my instagram: @klonhazel, Thank you so, so, so, so much!

➼➼➼➼➼  Table of Contents  ➼➼➼➼➼

1. The List

2. The Past Three Years

3. The Date

4. The Murder

5. The Hiding Fox

6. The Mad Dash

7. The Leap Of Faith

8. The Intertwined

9. The Bullet Hole

10. The Note

➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼

So, without further ado, I hope you enjoy Hit And Run.

(By me! [Obviously.])

Have fun!