Where is she?

I was running my fingers through my hair and my hand down my face very often now. I did this so many times that I thought I would rub the skin off of my face, and my hair will soon start to fall out from the many times I have combed my fingers through it. She's so fucking frustrating, but she's not getting away from me this easily.

She's been stressing me out, and I let her. I thought that she would come running back to me and take the offer I'm giving her, but she just got up and left the city. All the plans that I came up with to trap her are ruined as she is not in the city. Her apartment was empty, and she is nowhere in New York City; my sources have confirmed that she left the city behind.

She left me behind, and I haven't gotten my revenge just yet.

I tried to forget about her, but from the moment she stepped into my office, I couldn't get her out of my head, like a new pop song.

I haven't gotten a taste of her, and now I'm stuck thinking about how she tastes, and that's driving me crazy.

I need her to calm this storm that has been brewing in my head ever since I met her. I just need one taste, and I'll be back to myself. Just one taste of her, that's all I need, and then I'll be back to my old self with a new woman. I've never met a woman so stubborn and challenging—a woman who would run from me instead of submitting to me.

I want to destroy her; I want to be the only thought in her head. If she should think of anyone, it should be me. I want her to want me like I want her now, and when she does, I'll leave her. I know that she will become desperate, and I'll ruin other men for her. What can I say? I am that kind of man. There is no woman that I haven't touched that hasn't gone crazy in love with me.

But I'll find her. I'll bring her back.

I lean back in my chair, happy about my plan. She is going to pay dearly, and she is going to be mine.

Harmony POV

It was one of those mornings where you wake up with the sun shining in your face. When people say they wake up to a beautiful morning with birds chirping and the sunlight hitting their faces in a good way.

It's never a beautiful morning with the sun glaring directly in your eyes as you open them, and the birds won't shout the hell up when the sun is in the sky. It's damn annoying. I could be sleeping peacefully, but they decided to wake me up.

Of course, in the city, I am not woken by the morning sun or birds singing, but mainly by the sounds of sirens, stupid people pressing too long on horns, and people shouting.

Aw. How refreshing it was to wake up in the morning to loud horns and sirens, and you can't forget the shouting. It was hard at first, but I got used to it.

Stupid bird and stupid sun.

I got so used to all the noise in the city waking me up, and now it's nature. Living in the city for so long had replaced all the birds chirping and the glaring sun, which was blocked by the tall buildings, and you can't forget the obnoxious sounds. I loved my apartment back in New York that I'd moved into after college. I could see the busy streets of New York as my apartment was almost on the top floor.

I was an early riser, but since I'm not going to classes anymore, searching for jobs, or even having a job, I don't have to get up early in the morning.

I checked the time by looking at the clock across the wall in my old room to see that it's only half past 8. I was staying in my old room, and I was surprised to see that it was untouched. The same posters were on the wall, my little bookshelf with a few of my favorite books, a small dresser tucked in the corner, and a computer desk that I had spent countless hours studying and reading. My room was just the way I left it. I thought one of my sisters would've taken over my room for their own use.