20.

Excuse any mistakes!
Luna Hogan

"Lilo, can you take Jordyn down to the cafeteria? I heard they have those chocolate donuts she likes

"Lilo, can you take Jordyn down to the cafeteria? I heard they have those chocolate donuts she likes."

She nodded. "Are you going to be okay?"

"Yes, I just need a minute to myself."

"Come on Jordyn. They have your favorite."

She gasped. "With the sprinkles?"

"Yes." She laughed grabbing her hand leading her out. Once they left I took a deep breath laying on the back of the bed. The more I laid here and thought, the angrier I got. He told me he wouldn't leave me and then when I told him one of my darkest secrets, he leaves.

I turned my head when the door opened. Zae walked in closing the door behind him. I rolled my eyes turning away from him. I could feel him staring at me as he walked closer to the bed.

"I'm sorry." He tried grabbing me but I pulled away.

I scoffed. "That's all you have to say?"

"I'm stupid, Luna. I shouldn't have stormed out like that. You didn't deserve that, especially from me." He explained trying to grab me once again.

"Don't fucking touch me, Zae. I stayed with you. I held you when you cried. I told you things I haven't told anyone and you JUST LEAVE? YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULDN'T! WHY WOULD YOU LIE TO ME?"

"I fucked up. I was right outside that door. I tried leaving but I couldn't. This was a lot to take in. You do realize what you told me?"

"You sound stupid as fuck. Oh, you tried leaving? Just leave for real this time. That way you don't have to decide. Get all your shit and get the fuck out."

He shook his head. "I'm not leaving, Luna."

"I wasn't asking you, I'm telling you. I don't want to be with you anymore. I told you I could be a heartless bitch. You didn't want her but you got her now. You fucked up when you walked out that door. There's no coming back from this. Once I'm released from here I'll get you the money for Jordyn's surgery then I don't want to see you again."

"You don't mean that."

"I mean every word. Get out!" I pulled the cover over my head closing my eyes. I could feel a massive headache coming on. I groaned in pain gripping the sheets.

"Are you in pain?" He touched my arm.

"Leave me alone." I blinked back tears shrugging him off. I heard his footsteps moving away and the door opened then closed. I released a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

I pressed the button for my nurse to come into the room. The door opened making me remove the sheets from my head. Zae walked back in with the nurse.