8.

Excuse any mistakes!
Luna Hogan

It's been a couple of days after the whole club incident

It's been a couple of days after the whole club incident. My uncle called me that night saying he couldn't get anymore information other than what I got from him. The man wasn't trying to give up names or anything but luckily they killed his ass for wasting our time. His phone didn't have much information, just some annoying ass girlfriend that calls all damn day.

I snuggled into my pillows dreading to get out of bed. It was Monday morning and I had an 8 a.m. class. The only day out the week I'll ever be up at this time. I really didn't want to get up but I knew I had too since the final months were approaching.

My phone began to ring, reaching over I grabbed it from the nightstand. It was the infamous Zae trying to Facetime me. I quickly sat up wiping my face answering.

"Good morning, Luna. I've been waiting to hear from you." His raspy voice came through the phone sending goosebumps down my whole body.

"I've been busy."

"The lies you tell. Why are you not showing your beautiful face?"

"I just woke up. I look a mess."

"Girl, I don't dare about that. Gone head and prop that phone up." I sighed propping up the phone.

He smiled. "Now, was that hard?"

"Yes."

He chuckled. "How you been?"

"Alright, you?"

"Good." He said in a somber tone.

"Why that tone?"

"No reason, so what do you have going on for the day?"

"School."

"What are you in school for?"

"Business and management."

"Oh shit, you wanna own your own business?"

I nodded. "A strip club."

"You'll make hella money." I wanted to invest the money I had into something I knew will bring in more money. Because money doesn't last if you don't do anything with it.

"I already know. What about you, your not in school or anything?"

"School is not for me. I finished just for the diploma and my parents. I've always wanted to be a famous photographer, so that's what I'm building up to be."

"With your skills that can happen."

"What time are your classes over?"

"12 o'clock."