Let's Do It Again (TTLS Pt. 2)

Prodigy- 31
Chres- 11

If I told you that it had been four years since Chresanto and Craig's intimate moment, would you believe me?

If not, you'll just have to take my word for it, because for the last four years Prodigy has been beating himself up over the fact that he actually slept with his son.

What happened to his 'I don't give a fuck' attitude? That was thrown right out the window the morning after. He could barely even look at his son let alone touch him.

Now four years later both the son and father are sex deprived. They wouldn't dare see anyone else though.

Right now they were both in their rooms...

"Ugh fuck!" Craig moaned, moving his hand up and down his own shaft. He'd worked up a sweat with this action, almost at his peak. While he was doing this, he cautiously stuck his finger in his puckering asshole. "Sss ahh!" He cried out as it stung but eventually started to feel good. "Mm uhhh f-fuuu! Oh my god Chressy fuck me, yass!" He moved both hands faster almost coming.

"Dad?" Chres peaked through his father's room door. Craig was too caught up in the moment to hear his son's voice, but was caught off guard when he felt his hand on his shaft, replaced with someone else's.

2 Days Earlier

Chres was at school walking around the playground looking for someone to play with. Finally, he saw his cousin Diggy coming down the slide.

"Hey Diggy!" Chres waved and his cousin ran over to him. "Hey Chres what's up?"

"Nothing I was looking for someone to play with!" He smiled. "Well let's go play on the slide!" Diggy yelled and both boys ran over to the apparatus.

They took turns going down the big yellow slide, screaming "weee" and "ahh" and "this is fun!" It was really fun for them especially on the last time when they went down together.

Chres' dick began to rub on Diggy's butt while the went down. "Uuuhh," Diggy let out a moan at the pleasuring feeling.

Once the got to the bottom of the slide Diggy turned around and kissed Chresanto. Chres started to kiss back for a little while, but soon remembered the pledge, that he was only for his father.

He pulled away, "Why'd you kiss me?" He said wiping his lips. Chres pushed Diggy off of him and began to back away.

"Because you made me feel good," Daniel whined while rubbing his cock through his pants.

"W-what are you doing s-stop it," Chres stuttered as Diggy pulled his pants down. "Chressy I want you," He moaned still rubbing his dick.

"I can't do it with you! I don't love you like I do daddy!" Chresanto screamed at his cousin.

"Chres what's wrong?" He noticed Chresanto started crying. "I only want to love daddy," he sobbed, "But I don't think daddy loves me anymore."

"Oh Chressy, uncle Craig loves you. He's probably too scared." Then he got an idea, "Chres follow me."

He led him to the back of the apparatus and pulled out his phone. He showed Chres what he typed in as he waited for it to pop up on the screen.

He told Chres he could click on any selection he liked and watch it. Diggy picked one and the video started to play. Two men were kissing on the screen, but nothing sparked his interest until they removed their clothes. The submissive man was moaning so loud, and he hadn't even been touched yet.

Both Chres and Diggy got hard from this. They looked at each other, then quickly back to the screen. Chres pulled down his pants, and his breath hitched as his erection felt the cold air.