Finding Out (TMW pt.2)

Winner #1
___________________________

Raysanto

Roc Pov

It's two months later and I still haven't come clean. I can tell Ray suspects something.

My phone beeped and I snatched it of the dresser quickly and scurried out of the room.

Ray Pov

Of course he thinks I'm sleep but I'm not. I saw his sneaky ass run out of here like a bat out of hell. For the past two months he's been jumpy as hell and I just don't want to find out that he cheated on me.

I don't know what I'll do. I'm having this baby and he's gonna be in her life whether we're together or not. Yeah I'm having a girl I'm so excited.

I walked out the room to see him on the phone. "You need to stop calling me," He said angrily. "I'm happy with Ray, I'll never leave him for you!"

"WELL HE'S GONNA FIND OUT CHRESANTO!" I heard coming from the other line and the line clicked.

I was standing behind him now. I spoke, "Who was that." I said with my teeth gritted.

He liked to jump out his skin when he heard my voice. "Nobody important," he replied. Lie.

"I can tell when you lie." He sighed, "I'm not about to have this conversation with you."

"Just tell me that you cheated on me!" I started to get angry. He turned away from me and stomped down the stairs. I was heavy on his tracks. Chresanto marched into the kitchen and poured himself a drink.

I need one right now too, but I wouldn't dare. I sat at the bar and sighed, "Why am I not good enough for you?"

He rolled his eyes. "You are," he said in a deep voice. Lie again.

I grabbed a glass next to me, threw it at Chresanto, and watched it crash into our stainless steel refrigerator.

I got up and got in his face. "Stop fucking lying to me."

"I'm not lying to you, I didn't cheat o-" I cut him off by slapping him across the face. And lie again.

"I will fucking leave you and you will never see me or my child again! Tell me the truth!" I threatened even though I knew I was lying.

Chres shook his head and stayed quiet. I marched up the stairs and began packing the my bag to leave and go to my brother's house for the night.

He came up behind me and snatched the bag away, throwing my clothes out. "The fuck you do that for?! Give me the bag back!" I yelled with all my might and my baby started to kick. I sat down on the bed.

"What did you mean when you said 'my child' is it not mine?" His stupid ass really had the nerve.

"Your kidding right?" I paused for an answer, "I'm not the cheater, you are!"

"I'm gonna find out when, how, why, and where, even if you don't tell me. The longer you make me wait the more time it gives me to finally decide to leave your ass. And I will leave you." I said in a stern voice. "I never would have thought you would cheat on me and I never thought to cheat on you."

"God damn Ray I'm not cheating on you!"

"Yes you are and if you say that shit again I'm walking out the door and never coming back. I can not believe this shit your gonna act like nothing happened?!"

"YOU REALLY WANNA KNOW?!"

"My nigga I'm begging!" I yelled to the top of my lungs.

"I cheated on you the day after we went to the mall. With the guy, Princeton, that did your hair. At first he only sucked my dick in the bathroom. But that weekend I went back and we fucked again at a hotel."