Ass eater

Pray (ages 16)

Trevor counted as all his friends ran away. It was after school and they were playing hide and go seek. I know, aren't they too old for that? You can say that but they don't care they will still play.

The group consisted of Diggy, Prince, Ray, Trevor, Bre, Nala, Nique, and Alix. They all ran their separate ways. I forgot to mention they were all gay so if they decided to hide with some one this could easily turn into a game of hide and go get it.

Bre and Nique ran away by the lunch area. Nala and Alix went to hide in the bathrooms.

Diggy, Prince, and Ray always hid together and they always had the best hiding spot. But this time Ray wanted to hide on his own.

So the two climbed up the fence simultaneously. When the reached the top they hopped from there to the roof of the gym. That's where they hid.

Ray ran behind the bungalows and that's where he hid.

"1..2..3..4," Trevor counted, giving his friends time to hide at least.

"5..6..7..8," He kept on.

Bre and Nique were on top of the lunch tables, doing the unthinkable. And Alix had Nala pinned up against the bathroom stall, also doing the unthinkable. Trevor of course found them in this action but let them continue knowing it made him rather horny so he looked to find the boys.

The quieter it got around Ray the more sounds he could hear. Birds chirping, cars driving, moaning, groaning, slurping, and sucking. SLURPING AND SUCKING. Ray turned the corner and he could not believe his eyes. There was Craig Crippen on his knees ,holding Chresanto August's thighs, pinning him up against the wall and eating his ass.

Ray covered his mouth but quickly pulled out his phone and took a picture. Craig wasn't fast enough to stop him and Ray ran home.

The next day at school, Ray's group of friends were asking him all kinds if questions about why he left and didn't tell them. He simply said, "You'll see." and walked away with a stack of papers in his hand. By the time school started every locker was covered with the picture Ray took last night titled "Crippen the Ass Eater!"

Prod walked in the school with everyone laughing at him. He looked around and saw the pictures of him and Chresanto. "Shut up! Shut up!" He said as he ripped them down.

He turned to Ray and the crew behind him and they were all laughing to tears.

Meanwhile, Prodigy was about to burst into tears. Chres ran up to comfort him. They walked away trying to get away from the world at this point.

At lunch it was still the talk if the town. "Aye Craig you eat ass bro?!" Some guy from the football team hollered. "Yep and I'm proud of it bitch!" Prodigy screamed. I'm gonna get Ray's ass if it's the last thing I do. He thought.

Later that day the crew decided to play another game of hide....and go get it.

Everyone hid in a different spot this time except Ray. He rushed back to the bungalows, hoping to catch Craig in another act, but he found no one.

He sighed and shrugged because there was no time to find a better spot to hide. Ray hid there for a good 20 minutes before he felt his basketball shorts being pulled down. He couldn't turn around quick enough before he was pinned up against the wall with his ass being ate out.

"OHHH FUCK!" Ray moaned at the pleasure.

"Mmhhmmm," Prod hummed on his tight coiling hole. "You like it don't you!"

"Yes! Yes! Please put it back innnn!" He clawed at the wall.

Prodigy smacked his ass. "Say my name bitch!"

"Ooooh shit daddy!"

"Nope." Prodigy licked from his balls all the way to the top of his ass crack, making Ray's knees go weak.

"Pappiiiii."

He shivered and threw his head back in ecstasy before his juices ran down his legs. He fell to the ground coming down from his high.

Craig stood by him and quickly snapped a picture not with intentions to show anybody though.

"I'm sorry." Ray mumbled. "It's okay, you taste good."

And from that day on Prodigy was added to the crew and played hide and go seek with them whenever they wanted.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The End.

Leave feedback please. 💖