(Chapter Three- Bismuth! Part Two)

Start from the beginning

Steven: "What is it you do here?"

Bismuth: "Honeworld had us Bismuth's erect spires for the Gem ELITES to enjoy" 'Bismuth says sticking her hand into the lava fall'

Bismuth: "But rose taught me my life was my own!" 'She says dropping a bar of metal onto the anvil before turning her hands into hammers'

Bismuth: "That. I. COULD. CHOOSE. TO. DO. WHATEVER I WANTED" 'Bismuth says as she brings her hammers down onto the bar of metal'

'She the proceeds to pick up the newly forged item before dipping it into a bucket of Lava'

Bismuth: "So I Chose this" 'Bismuth says pulling the item out of the lava a large flame rippling off of it, she swiftly blows the flame away showing a expertly crafted short sword'

Steven: "Bismuth. You make weapons?!" 'Steven asks with his eyes sparkling'

Bismuth: "That's right! I outfitted the ENTIRE REBELLION, every material weapon used by the Crystal gems was made right here in this forge!" 'Bismuth claims proudly'

Bismuth: "Wait, is it still here?" 'Bismuth says with a smile before she walks over to a small chest opening it'

Bismuth: "Aha! Yes!"

'Moments later Bismuth passes Garnet two sharp knuckle duster like items, Garnet quickly let's Chip go grabbing them curiously'

Bismuth: "Here howa bout somthing to pack a little extra punch!" 'Bismuth says as Garnet summons her gauntlets, her knuckles now having sharp spikes'

Bismuth: "And how about you try a trident!" 'Bismuth says tossing a attachment for her spear'

Pearl: "Oh Bismuth! You shouldnt have!" 'Pearl says after attaching the extra part to her weapon'

Bismuth: "Its no big deal, I was working on them since before....well may as well give them to you now!" 'Bismuth says with a cherry grin'

Garnet: "It was worth the wait"

Bismuth: "Hey, it's a pleasure doing Buis-MUTH with you" 'She says pointing a finger gun at the two'

Steven: "Bismuth's so funny!" 'Steven says chuckling as he stands next to Amethyst'

Amethyst: "I dunno, the same joke twice?"

Steven: "Well it'll be really funny if she says it a third time"

Amethyst: "Right...."

Amethyst: "Sorry, I mean I dunno, she's one of the original Crystal gems and no one even mentioned her to me? Even Rose? Dosent that sound a little....suspicious?" 'Amethyst says cautiously'

Steven: "I guess that is a little strange..." 'Steven says in thought only to be swiftly cut off by Bismuth calling out to Amethyst'

Bismuth: "Hey deep cut! Dont think I forgot about you what'cha packing?" 'Bismuth asks walking over to her'

Amethyst: "Oh this old thing?"

'As Bismuth and Amethyst talk Steven looks around curiously only to laugh to himself when he notices Chip Flying around looking at all the Weapons, Carbonite being right beside him as he does so'

'Carbonite herself actually seems to be rather interested in the weapons aswell. Nowhere near the degree Chip is but she seems to be enjoying herself'

Bismuth: "Yo! Metal head what about you?" 'Bismuth asks getting Chip's attention'

Chip: "Oh I actually didnt-"

Carbonite: "No need to worry, I stored your weapon in my Gem for travel" 'Carbonite says handing Chip his behemoth of a Warhammer'

Bismuth: "Woah! Now this is some serious fire power!" 'Bismuth says taking a hold of the massive weapon'

Bismuth: "Well I dont think there's much of a improvement I can put on it....gimme a sec I think I've got somthin" 'Bismuth says walking away leaving Chip to land on the ground with a metal Bang as Carbonite gently floats down beside him'

'After a short while Bismuth comes back with the Warhammer resting on her shoulder, the head of the hammer seems to have a large spike on the front of it'

'Bismuth tosses the Warhammer to Chip who curiously looks at the top of it, just before he touches the spike Bismuth stops him by grabbing his hand'

Bismuth: "Woah little buddy! That is a Ram-Cap, hit it on somthing and it'll produce a high voltage explosion. All you have to do is channel your energy through it!" 'Bismuth says as Chip looks at it curiously'

'Chip raises the hammer up properly before his arms spark with blue energy, the energy travels up the Warhammer until it reaches the spike'

'The spike turns a bright blue sparking with energy before Chip stops charging it causing it to fall dormant once more'

'His eyes having turned into neon green glowing stars as he veep's excitedly'

Pearl:"Oh dear...." 'Pearl says chuckling as Garnet shakes her head smiling softly'

Bismuth: "I figured you'd like that! C'mon! Let's go see what you've got!" 'Bismuth says leading the group back outside'

*To be continued*