Weapon tune-up day and hanging out with Leone.

Start from the beginning

Y/n:" Sure."

I took the blades of my back and placed them on the shop keepers desk. He looked at them and ran his hands over the metal of the blades.

Shop keeper:" Well I see the problem these weapons are very old and are powered on something called blood orbs which aren't around anymore so when using the blades you are using up the last of its power."

Y/n:" I see..."

Leone:" Hey Y/n I'm gonna get some fresh air if that's alright."

Y/n:" Yeah feel free to."

Leone P.O.V~

I walked outside the shop and leaned against a wall trying to process what I had heard on the way overhear.

Leone:( God it's hard to believe that Y/n was abused by his own girlfriend. She must have been a real bitch.)

I clench my fists in anger.

Leone:" If she ever shows her face around here I'm gonna beat her up. No one hurts my friends."

I was gonna go back inside the weapon shop. Intel I a familiar voice called my name.

???:" Hey Leone!"

I turned my head to see the green-haired pervert himself my former partner Lubbock.

Leone:" Hey Lubbock how's being a perv treated you so far?"

Lubbock:" Pretty good actually. I'm running my book shop fulltime now and I make a pretty good pay. So how about you?"

Leone:" Well I have a great new partner who is a cute cat Faunus and is a good cook."

Lubbock:" Better then Akame?"

Leone:" No but no one is better then Akame."

Lubbock:" Well that's great but could you do me a favor?"

Leone:" What kinda favor?"

Lubbock:" I just want you to advertise my store. Can you do that for me?"

Leone:" Sure why not."

Lubbock:" Thanks. I promise I'll find a way to make this up to you."

I heard the door to the weapon shop open and Y/n excited the store a board looks on his face.

Leone:" Hey Y/n! Overhere."

Y/n walked over to Lubbock and I.

Y/n:" Hey Leone who's this?"

Leone:" This is my former partner."

Y/n:" Oh the one who got kicked out for putting a camera in the girl's locker room?"

Leone:" Yeah that's the one."

Y/n:" Really?"

Leone:" Yeah he did it..."

I sighed as told Y/n this. Y/n looked at Lubbock.

Y/n:" I have no words. For the first time in my life, I have no words."

Lubbock:" Well it was good to see you again and it was nice to meet you Y/n."

Lubbock walked off somewhere and Y/n and I started to head back to shade.

Y/n:" Well he seemed nice."

Leone:" He is for the most part. So how did it go with the inspection? "

Y/n:" *sigh* It went fine it's just gonna be difficult to get them working again."

Leone:" Well if you need help just ask."

Y/n:" Thanks Leone I will."

*Few month time skip*

Leone P.O.V~

It was finally here weapon tune-up dau after about a year of waiting all the other students were working on their weapons but not me of course. Normally I would just walk around or sit and do nothing because I didn't use weapons. I was just walking around Intel I came to Y/n working on his blades.

Leone:" Hey Y/n how is it going?"

Y/n:" Good so far. Why do you ask?"

Leone:" Just wondering and if you need any help just ask."

Y/n:" Actually I do need some help with this next part."

Leone:" Okay what do you need me to do."

Y/n:" Can hold down my blades as I do some welding."

Leone:" Sure."

I held down his blades as he took a hand welder and slowly went along the blades creating some magnificent details on them.

Y/n:' Okay thanks, Leone."

Leone:" No problem."

Y/n shot me a very cute closed eyes smile. I could feel my face heat up at the smile. I walked away from Y/n.

Leone:( I have gotten to know Y/n threw out the year and he is this kind and lovely person. These feelings I get around him. I haven't felt them since that one guy I had a crush on. I know I haven't knowen him all that long but ... am I crushing on Y/n?)