Chapter Thirteen

The next week was the best that Roman had in a long time. He now had three boyfriends who cared about him and weren't ashamed of being with him. He was shocked the first time Patton had grabbed his hand while walking in the hallway. The shock soon melted into joy when he felt Virgil grab his other hand. They were proud to call him theirs, and nothing could've made Roman happier.

Soon, the final bell rang on Friday afternoon, dismissing the students for the weekend. The four boys met up in front of Patton's locker. "Hey Ro, you coming to the football game tonight?" Virgil asked as he threw his arm around Roman's shoulder. Roman shrugged in response. "Aw, come on Roman, it'll be fun!" Patton giggled. "Indeed. We will all be there, and it would be wonderful if you would join us," Logan said with a soft smile. Roman's grin grew as he nodded. "Yay!" Patton squealed. Roman laughed slightly at the adorable boy. "I can pick you up if you'd like, Roman," Logan offered. Roman nodded, unable to wipe his smile off of his face.

Three hours later, Roman was in his room throwing around clothes in an attempt to find the perfect outfit. He was in such a frenzy that he hadn't even realized that his door had been opened until he heard a soft chuckle. The boy whipped around, only to be met with Remy's amused face. "It's just a football game, babe." Roman groaned as he continued to rummage through his clothing. This is not just any football game. This is my first football game with my boyfriends. Remy sighed before standing and looking in the pile of clothing, pulling out a pair of black jeans and a white long sleeved shirt. "Here, try this," Remy offered. Roman looked at the outfit and grinned, silently thanking Remy as the man left the room to give him privacy. Roman changed quickly, smiling as he saw his reflection in his full length mirror. This was perfect. He slipped on his white high tops and fixed his hair slightly before leaving the room and making his way into the kitchen. "Aw, you look great!" Emile exclaimed when he saw the boy. Roman smiled lightly.

The knock on the door interrupted their conversation. Roman all but sprinted to the door, his excitement getting the best of him. When he opened the door, he was met with Logan's piercing blue eyes. The taller boy was dressed in khaki shorts and a black button up with the sleeves rolled up. Roman grinned. "You look beautiful," Logan said softly. Roman blushed madly, his smile widening. He pulled out his phone and sent the boy a quick message.

You look just as stunning, Lo.

Logan's face flushed as his grinned widely. "We get it, you two are adorable," Remy yelled from the living room. The boys chuckled as they left the house, getting into the car and driving away. "We need to go pick up Virgil, then we can go to the game," Logan said. Roman made a noise of confusion. "Patton will be meeting us there," Logan said, unable to hide his slight smile. Roman looked at him for a moment longer before turning his attention to the radio. He hummed along softly, causing Logan's heart to swell.

They soon pulled up to Virgil's house, both boys grinning as he walked down the driveway. He was dressed in a black skirt with a black crop top and boots. "Hey guys," Virgil said as he climbed into the backseat. Roman texted him quickly.

You look so pretty.

Virgil blushed and leaned forward, kissing Roman on the cheek. Roman giggled at the action, causing the other two to look at him fondly. The drive to the school passed quickly, and the three were soon walking into the football stadium. They found a seat in the bleachers a few rows away from the field. Roman sat between the other two, much to his delight. Logan had his arm wrapped lightly around Roman's waist as Virgil held onto his hand. Roman felt his heart swell at their actions. The game was supposed to start any minute, and Patton was nowhere to be found. Roman pulled out his phone and typed a message to Virgil.

Where's Pat?

Virgil grinned as he read the message, but didn't answer. Roman nudged him, but Virgil refused to speak, only giggling as Roman grew increasingly frustrated. Finally, Virgil pointed toward the field, causing Roman to look over quickly. There he was. Patton was running across the field, cheering and leaping. He was a cheerleader. Roman smiled widely watching his boyfriend.

God, he's beautiful.

Roman couldn't stop smiling as he watched the small boy dance with enthusiasm. Logan and Virgil shared a look before turning to watch their boyfriend do what he loved. Virgil leaned over and spoke into Roman's ear with a low voice. "I'm sorry we didn't tell you, but Pat wanted it to be a surprise." Roman squeezed Virgil's hand to show that it was alright before turning back to watch his boy.

For the entirety of the game, Roman couldn't take his eyes off of Patton. He just looked so stunning and Roman loved the boy's smile more than anything. Finally, the game ended, and the three boys stood from their seats and made their way down from the bleachers. "Come on, let's go find Pat," Virgil said as he grabbed Roman's hand and pulled him forward quickly. Logan chuckled before running to catch up with his boys.

The three boys waited just outside of the stadium for their boyfriend, talking contently. Eventually, they heard a voice yell, "Hey guys!" The three turned toward Patton with large smiles. Patton looked almost sheepish as he approached the group. "Did you like the show, Ro?" Roman's smile widened as he wrapped his arms around Patton's waist and spun him in a circle, causing the small boy to laugh loudly. As Roman set the boy back on his feet, he kissed Patton's cheek lightly. Roman pulled his phone out and typed a message with one hand, keeping his other securely around Patton's waist.

You were absolutely stunning.

Patton blushed harshly and buried his face in Roman's chest, the others looking at him with fond expressions. "See Pat, I told you he'd love it," Virgil teased, prompting Logan to elbow him in response. Virgil scoffed but stopped teasing, letting Patton and Roman have their moment. "I was worried you would think it was weird that I was a cheerleader since I'm a boy," Patton said softly. Roman furrowed his brow as he wrapped his arms tighter around Patton, kissing the top of his head. Patton relaxed in his hold, closing his eyes and humming lightly. They were completely content.

Until Virgil yelled, "Ew get a room," followed back Logan covering Virgil's mouth and apologizing profusely through his undeniable grin.