60B

Vote and comment:-)

So guys, the last chapter wasn't so clear to some of my beauties, and I realized so many people thought it was too quick for Lucas to just realize his mistakes.

I want to clear that up.

If we can remember vividly, Fay and Lucas had been friends for a really long time and they have this close relationship where Lucas listens to her and actually counts her words as something.

In the beginning of the book, Lucas wasn't bad, he was this charming character who wanted the best for Fay, no one could have foreseen this side of him.

As we all know, every individual has different sides to them and Fay knows the better side to Lucas, that's why she aimed her words at that side of him, and then she made him look at things in a different light.

Lucas isn't psychotic. He doesn't have mental issues and I think Fay made it clear in a particular chapter. He is just like every other character with flaws.

Just like in the beginning, no one knew Elroy Chesterfield could even remotely feel anything for Fay... It happened suddenly and it was really difficult to explain it. The softer side of him, saw Fay for who she really was.

So guys, the fact that Lucas realizes himself just because of something Fay said, was totally justifying... At least, that's what I think.

I hope you all Understand.

Anyways, thanks for your different opinions. I really appreciate that you guys are participating in the events of this book.

And remember, I cannot do this without you guys, so keep the comments coming!!!

You may continue...

FAY
   I rushed towards the direction of the entrance, but I was pulled back by Carter. "Whoa, where the hell do you think you're going?"

I furrowed my brows in confusion, my heart beat wouldn't settle down and I was finding it difficult to even breath. "Inside." I breath out.

"Looking like that? Have you checked the mirror? Your makeup is- everywhere."

"I don't care about my ruined make up." I said, and I meant it. "All I care about is seeing him, I need to see him."

"I know, but if you go in there, looking like- like a widow who lost a husband and three kids, people are gonna ask questions and a scene is the last thing we wanna create."

"Fay, he's right. Go take care of yourself, and I'll talk to Elroy-" Lucas was saying, but I cut him off.

"No... You will not see him... I don't want you near him, you've done enough damage already."

Lucas sighed, and I could see it in his eyes, his intentions were so clear and pure, but I couldn't risk it. No.

I Know Lucas, I know what he was capable of and I know the range he'd go... He'd think he was solving a problem, without the knowledge that he was actually making everything worse.

We've seen how that turned out the first time.

"I just want to fix this-"