Chapter 35.

Here's your flyer and invitation for tonight

***

"Young blood, heaven need a sinner
You can't raise hell with a saint
Young blood, came to start a riot
Don't care what your old man say
Young blood, heaven hate a sinner
But we're gonna raise hell anyway
Raise hell"

***

A/N: I come bearing a long as hell double update. Appreciate and missed you. x

Lets go to Devils Night.

***

I feel like a christmas ham again.

But a shiny christmas ham.

I spent the last few hours getting ready with Sophie, and when she told me she was going to be taking care of the outfits and just to be ready for her when she gets there, I should have known what to expect.

We spent about a good hour with Sophie trying to teach me to walk in these platform heels, they’re so damn tall.

The fact we were pre-drinking didn’t help. I was like a drunk baby giraffe trying to take it’s first steps.

We got there in the end though, after lots of practice and getting my nerves settled by some vodka. Please god don’t let me snap an ankle tonight.

I’m trying not to feel silly dressed like this, because Sophie pulls it off so damn effortlessly and I’ve always admired that about her. Granted, her outfit is a lot more revealing that mine, and for whatever reason she thought it would be ‘cute’ if we coordinated outfits.

So I guess that’s why Sophie is wearing a skin tight red latex bra and skirt, and I’m in the dress version.  She topped it off with black fishnet stockings and we both have a pair of devil horns, which is a stark contrast to what I looked like last year.