Smile

The tour has gone fast.

Me and Hunnie only pretended to be friends in front of the fans, it seems as though this has really taken some damage to the group.

It also makes the rest of the members be in between all of this.

Even on stage we had to pretend being close to each other. Thankfully none of the fans have suspected anything yet. But it's also an amount of time before one fan will figure something out and spread it to the others.

I don't know if our friendship will go back to normal, but if it ever does. It will never be the same, it will still have damage somewhere in there.

Not allowing me to fully trust her anymore because of it.

Who knew this would happen over a Boy.

The tour's over, it felt like an eternity. It was filled to the brim of tension every time we were all in the same room.

After the tour finished, we thought of going our separate ways.

Disbanding the group.

It might happen still but maybe not that soon, it all depends on what happens.

"We need to talk." A Manly voice suddenly reaches out to me.

"As long as you're alone.."

Taehyung pushes the door further open, staring at me laying on the bed that lets my feet hang off.

"You need to talk to him."

Pulling myself up using my blankets, "Holy shit you look bad." Taehyung covers his mouth before giving a apologetic look to me.

"Thanks, I know already."

Plopping himself down, he springs up  a bit before turning to me then his glance focuses on the outside of the window.

"You know they are both sorry, I know it's hard but please at least talk to both of them."

"Will it make you guys happy..?" I murmur out staring at my hands resting on my lap.

Focusing his eyes on me, his face twists in confusion. Before he can say anything, I say it more louder." Will.. it make you guys happy?"

He nods excitedly looking like a puppy who just got a treat.

Holding out his hand, I grab it gently. As he throws a arm over my shoulders bringing me downstairs.

They have both tried to talk to me before but I've just stayed in my locked room since the tour has been over, sometimes banging at my door until I told them to go away.

I wonder if they did that just to know if I'm still alive.

Obviously I am going to be, but I haven't really been eating properly.

Once making it to the living room, I look at all the members surrounding in the room. Watching TV, not being their usual self.

"Look at who I have!" Taehyung shouts out excitedly, they all turn around.

"Y/N!"

Their loud shouts reach my ears as they come running towards me, Jimin falling over in the process.
"I'm okay!"

Someone hugs me tightly, bringing my head into their chest. "You idiot."

Okay it's obvious who it is now.

Wrapping my arms around him, he even tried to talk me out of the room but failed.

"Wait how did Taehyung get you out but I didn't!?"

Laughing lightly, Yoongi shows me a hurt face before showing his gummy smile rubbing my head.

"Me next!"

Moouels strongly grabs my shoulders staring into my eyes anxiously. "I swear to god you do that again, I'll kill you!" Bringing me into a soft hug contrasting her attitude a moment ago.

After giving my hugs to everyone, The two who haven't even got up have just been staring at me. Making me feel a little uncomfortable.

"Ah.. lets all sit down." Yoongi grabs my hand taking me to his favorite chair placing himself down before pulling me down.

Throwing his arms around me protectively. As the other members sit down with tension filling the air.

Anxiety fills my heart making it feel heavy, looking at them both with my glance down.

"Talk!" Taehyung shouts again, making me flinch a bit.

Jungkook looks at me with tears all over his face, making me gulp sadness down my throat filling my heart with that as well.

"P-Please Y/N I'm sorry I never meant for this to happen, I miss everything about you... just please come back to me."

Jungkook drops on his knees, sobbing loudly.

Grasping his hair tightly, tears roll down his cheeks going to his neck some hitting the ground with a splash.

"Y/N.."

Her voice makes me freeze, she sighs seeing my reaction to her voice.

"We are not going to disband the group no matter what, I love you guys too much for that to happen. I made a mistake, I shouldn't of done that seeing how happy he made you but I just... had to get those feelings out to make you happy, not to get with him."

Tears drop from her dark eyes dropping onto her pale skin.

"What should I do, I just want to give up."

It's as if the members heard my thought, staring at me with hope in their eyes.

Some pleading looks.

"I don't want the group to disband."

I pause as I feel their glances on me throughout the whole time I talk, feeling my voice be scratchy from the tour and not talking for a while.

"I'll try to fix what's broken as long as you guys help as well."

Looking at both of them, my own tears fall, the hot sensation contrasting my cold once tanned skin.

"It was never serious to begin with, I overreacted.

I'm sorry."

Smiling at them both, feeling the tears run over the fake smile.

They both look at me with confusion, seeing me smile at this moment. " I told you guys. I always overreact, it doesn't matter anymore let's go back to how it was."

"W-Wait Y/—"

"You said you wanted it back to normal?! What's the problem?"

"It's just my heart that had to suffer, that shit doesn't matter."