Chapter 13: Wolfs?

Katey's POV

"Honey, now do you understand?" She asks and I nod tears welling up in my eyes

"How can they exist?" I ask and she stands up taking me with her, she pulls down a lever on the fireplace and he moves apart revealing a steep staircase

"Please come" she says and I follow and the door closes as I walk in. She takes my hand once more and pulls me to her side.

"What are we doing?" I asks and she smiles looking down.

"Do you wanna know about werewolves?" She asks and I nod unsure what to say. She nods back and we start walking down again.

We come to the end and I look up to see a picture of a couple.

"See these two, they were the beginning of the wolf line. Their children's children parted because of the war that started and made packs" she says moving on, I nod at her.

"Well this is my great great grandfather Marcus, he was a white wolf. There rare because only few are born to be a white wolf, and because they have been hunted" I nod at her looking at the picture and I tilt my head, grandfather? I shrug it off and run off trying to catch up to her.

We come up to a picture of a war, one side humans and the other wolfs all bearing their teeth

"This was the Great War between the two, no one left alive or unharmed. The humans won and wolfs were thought to be extinct but they were wrong. Life moved on and everything went back to normal, well sought if they still hunt our kind" she says sadly and I gasp looking at her

"Our kind?" I ask and she opens her eyes wide, she quickly hides it with a smile

"The wolf kind silly!" She scoffs walking off, leaving me curious, I run after her and we walk the rest if the way in silence.

We come up to a small door and she opens it and we both walk out.

"It was nice meeting you Katey" she walks off, I was going to get to the bottom of this even if takes me to do something bad.

_____________________________

Thank you for reading and soz for not updating in ages! And sorry about the shortness of chapter!

Has Aaron's mum finally opened a secret to Katey? And what things will Katey do to get this secret out?

Update as soon as possible!!😄